+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives

Whoever killed Chuck ... how did they know where he was going to be? Wasn't he at a convenience store or something? I thought it was Bree at first because we just saw her pull out of her driveway and take off, but I think that was a red herring. Seems to me it has to be someone who was following Chuck and knew where he was. Could Ben have been following him? Renee was knocking on his door, but he wasn't home. My vote goes to Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Whoever killed Chuck ... how did they know where he was going to be? Wasn't he at a convenience store or something? I thought it was Bree at first because we just saw her pull out of her driveway and take off, but I think that was a red herring. Seems to me it has to be someone who was following Chuck and knew where he was. Could Ben have been following him? Renee was knocking on his door, but he wasn't home. My vote goes to Ben.
    I think that's likely. Another reason I don't think it was Bree, wouldn't snuffing Chuck provide a glimmer of hope? She should be less suicidal as a result.

We still have many episodes left this season, right? Just about enough time to snuff all of the Fairview detectives as one by one they chase an increasingly long list of clues. Like the last message from Chuck's cell phone (to Bree).

FORT Fogey

Now I guess they'll all be suspects in running Chuck down. I don't understand how killing Chuck would really get anyone, especially Gabby and Carlos, off the hook, as I'm sure Chuck was not the only detective who knew about their connection to the stepfather. That's one reason I suspect Ben, because his motive was different -- keeping his business from being shut down.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    not that, i am talking about just the way she has been acting since this season
    I like Lynette and think Cherry has done a good job with their relationship. It is more believable than other plot lines. I like Susan too. I guess I just sit back and watch the extreme personallities roll on.

I agree that Chuck was murdered by someone who was tailing him and that was not Bree. No one will have an alibi; everyone was out or alone. Ben is the best guess because he is an expendable character. All the main people will be in the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ben is the best guess because he is an expendable character.
    I'm sorry, but anyone who looks as good as he does in jeans is NOT expendable!!

FORT Fogey

^^^^

FORT Fogey

This link contains episode descriptions through to the finale. It is a spoiler of sorts. It doesn't say what happens exactly, just blurbs that will appear will on your menu or TV Guide.

Desperate Housewives spoilers for season 8

They toss out a guess as to the finale. That is exactly the way I wanted this to end!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Interesting! Since the actress who plays Bree first came to my attention on an ABC soap I like that she may cross paths with another ex ABC soaper!

what the heck is Susan thinking? Geesh.

I wish they would put Tom and Lynette back together!
    march likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    what the heck is Susan thinking? Geesh.

!
    i have no ideas..she sure is a loose cannon

+ Reply to Thread