+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Flashpoint--CBS, Fridays

Re: Flashpoint--CBS, Fridays

I started watching, but fell asleep. Not an indication of the show, but rather how tired I was. What happened at the end?

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3144400;
    I started watching, but fell asleep. Not an indication of the show, but rather how tired I was. What happened at the end?
    It's playing again Sunday night but just in case.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The cop survived but the ex-drug addict guy that got caught up by accident was shot and killed when the cops stormed the room. The Hugh Dillion character then went to his sister's house to tell her the news about the brother dying. It was sad.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Thank you. I did manage to catch it last night. It was very sad indeed.

I thought Thursday's episode was kind of weak. I ended up catching the end of it last night and I just felt like something was missing. Hopefully the next episode's better.

I like this show. I caught this past Thursday's episdoe then went back and watched the first few online.

I was sad for the boy, he just wanted his family back.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3154024;
    I thought Thursday's episode was kind of weak. I ended up catching the end of it last night and I just felt like something was missing. Hopefully the next episode's better.
    It was just kind of okay. However, I was semi-excited by the mention by the pair that were going to be working the west end of Island Foods - they are by far my favourite roti place. I now have a real craving for a goat roti and a soursop. Mmm mmm, good.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I cried several times during this past episode (bank robbery). I understood absolutely everyone's position in this situation and just wept because nothing was remotely farfetched.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Wow, this week's episode really got to me. It was a tad over the top, but the amount of pain and torment the girl went through was very believable and so heartwrenching. I really felt for the character. However, the lead "bad girl" could. not. act. I'm sorry but a perma-sneer is not acting!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

I know she totally reminded me of Avril too so that was annoying. The episode really showed how vicious girls can be.

I'm still liking this show. It's good to see that Canadian shows can be good and popular.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I think the show gets better all the time, hope it has some staying power.

I felt really bad for the young girl this week. Unfortunately there are lots of them out there like her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast