+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 2:00 AM-3:00 AM

Day 2: 2:00 AM-3:00 AM

60 min.
    Jack's resolve is tested by a bomber hoping to keep his plan intact; Tony meets the source of stress between Carrie and Michelle; a presidential advisor's loyalty is questioned.

Danny: Justin Louis. Kingsley: Tobin Bell. Yusef: Donnie Keshawarz. Trask: Mark Ivanir. General Gratz: Carmen Argenziano. Lynne: Michelle Forbes. Novick: Jude Ciccolella. Tony: Carlos Bernard. Michelle: Reiko Aylesworth. Kate: Sarah Wynter.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey

Maybe it's because they are up around the clock

I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for something other than abductions and tortures on this show.

When Jack was asked if he wanted Kim to become an orphan, I had to laugh. What did he think she was going to become when he volunteered to fly the plane with Bomb on Board (remember those lameass things)?

The Carrie/Michelle conflict is just getting ridiculous and Tony is like a man on a see-saw between smooching with Michelle or suspecting her of high treason he doesn't know which end it up. The brother causing all the hassle was ludicrous.

Yusef and Kate were never going to get to CTU to deliver the chip in one piece. To end up beaten and bloody on the ground is to be expected. Can anyone do anything efficiently on this show without getting caught? I don't think so.

Last but not least, Jack is dead. Oh yeah sure.

I think the most surprising turn of events last night was the Chief of Staff (Mike) locking that lady whose name I can never remember in the storage room, while he conspires to remove Palmer from office.

It was a decent episode, but I kind of lost interest near the halfway point.

At least it was the first Kim-Free episode!

hey Tom, way to see the good in all there! Mr. Optimist

Yes, it was thankfully a Kim free show.

CaliGirl, you bring up a good point about people not being able to just DO whatever it is they have set out to do... with the exception of Mason who managed to crash the plane

I couldn't watch most of the Jack torture... and not just because it was keifer.

John, before I read your post I could remember her name (the woman Mike locked up) but now it escapes me. Things don't look to good for her next week. Too bad, as she is one of the only women I like on the show.

Stupid Kate... come on, the guys pickin' up a brick...it wasn't the only brick there. Way to get Yusef beat up. God, how I long for a woman who would just kick some a$$. Or at least TRY TO!!!!!!!!

Ah, still I am hooked and will continue to watch.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    last season - a parade of guest stars who had appeared in some of Kiefer's old movies, including Lou Diamond Phillip

this season - resurrecting the plot of old Kiefer movies - next week, Flatliners, as they bring Kiefer back to life after death, only for him to get chased around by an angry kid with a hockey stick for the reason of the season.

It's totally unbelievable. We've lost Mr. LG, who used to love the show. I still watch it, because, um, I'm in love with Kiefer, but dammit, it's getting stupid. No Kim is a good start. No stupid plots, how about that one. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Tony and Michelle - that at least was interesting.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Maybe he comes back from the dead as a vampire, killing 2 birds with one stone. They could nickname him Ace, and he could ride around hitting mailboxes with baseball bats. And then, after the gun battle, he could go back east and be a teacher called "Doc".

Yep, that pretty much covers Kiefer's career.

I didn't even notice Kim wasn't in the episode. I guess I only notice when she's THERE, and annoying me with her stupidity.

Damn, I didn't notice that she wasn't in the episode either till it was pointed out here. The bit where the chuckleheads jump Mr. Mideast is a bit farfetched. Lets hope that Kate wakes up and grabs the gun and starts slinging lead at them.

The torture part seemed long, but remember.... its only one hour. Now Jack is dead, they have to jump start him next week and it looks like Lynne takes a fall down the stairwell and suffers deceleration trauma. I told you I didn't like chief of staff butthead. Another case of someone thinking they are right no matter what is shoved in his face. I still think he has something to do with the whole plot to suck the country into war with the three countries.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Keifer's naked..... that was kinda funny

I wonder if they shot him nakkid for real or use a body double?

FORT Fogey

cali, lurkinggirl, John. Ilikai et al

You guys are all hilarious and totally crack me up!

If only you all would write the '24' script, things would improve considerably.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast