+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 2: 2:00 AM-3:00 AM

I haven't watched this ep. yet; I have it on Tivo. I have also gotten to the point that I'm not as into this show as I used to be. I don't know if it's b/c they keep breaking the momentum between episodes by having 3 WEEK breaks, or if it's b/c it's just not as good this season. Probably a little bit of both, but even though they're supposed to be showing new eps. until the end of the season, I just don't care anymore at this point.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by TomG999
    At least it was the first Kim-Free episode!
    Hey I resent that! I love Kim <--- Kimmy ALL the time :cool:

Holly the long breaks were awful. It really was hard to get back into it, or even care.

I honestly don't know why they do that. Especially with a show like this. It's too fast paced to be waited on.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    this season - resurrecting the plot of old Kiefer movies - next week, Flatliners, as they bring Kiefer back to life after death, only for him to get chased around by an angry kid with a hockey stick for the reason of the season.
    "I want my TWO DOLLARS!" Oh, wait. Wrong movie.

Sounds like I was wise to pull the ripcord on this show after the second episode of this season. *pats self on back*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12