+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chelsea Lately

Chelsea Lately

Since we were talking about this show in another topic, I figured I would give it it's own!

Anyone see Michael Lohan on her show last night?

It always amazes me when people who she has ripped up one side and down another show up on her show.

It was a pretty funny interview.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Chelsea Lately

I was thinking of starting this topic too.. wasn't sure how many would read or post However I am glad someone did!!! Thanks AsIs.

I watched the first half.. and passed out i figured I'd end up watching so i stopped the recording.. so no, I missed the Daddy Hohan part
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I can't believe some of the stuff she says. Lol! I don't watch the show much, but the one show, she was talking about that Spencer Pratt, and she couldn't remember his name, so she said something like "Whoever that loser is..", that was great!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

lol she can be

My daughter LOVES Chuy!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

I downloaded her book for my MP3 player. I'll let you know after I have had a chance to listen to it.

I love that she despises Spidey, they are about the ugliest personalities in Reality wanna be TV.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Hey Chelsea fans, there is a article about her in this week's Entertainment Weekly. It is the one with the cover from the new Vampire Romance movie coming out.

Ohh any links?

Sucks its been reruns this week. Altho, her calling Chuy her litte pink taco never gets old lol

I loved it when Mary Murphy from So You Think You Can Dance was on and she was ripping into her about her screams. I have never seen Mary Murphy so quiet! I used to love that show she used to do, Girls Behaving Badley, was it? Remember the episode when she is a bar drinking and acting drunk, but when she stood up she was sporting a 9 month prego belly!!! The looks on those guys faces as they were trying to pick her up! She's a riot. I love Chelsea!

If you go to You Tube and search on "In the Motherhood" there are a bunch of videos of a online show she is doing with Jenny McCarthy and Leah Remini or go directly to In the Motherhood it's awesome!

+ Reply to Thread