+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Hits - October 3

Quick Hits - October 3

*See? Luka really does love Abby.

*WTF was Kerry crying? I mean, I've heard some pretty big rumours that might be the reason, but it seemed a little too out of character for her.

*Pratt broke my heart tonight. He honestly thought he was doing the right thing but quickly realized he was wrong. Who is that guy he lives with though? His brother?

*I love how almost every season starts out with the med students waiting around for someone to help. Didn't Gallant go through this last year with Mark?

*I'm glad to see that everything isn't back to normal with Elizabeth. I felt bad when she told that man his daughter had died, apologized and walked away. I guess she's still a little numb.

*Susan needs a story. Now. She's too good and too important to waste. And as much as I adore Carter, ER needs to spread it around a bit.

*Speaking of, did I really need to see the forced shower scene with Abby/Carter?

Oh man, I missed an Abby shower scene?

You really want to see that skank in the shower?

I like Maura Tierny, hate Abby. Go figure.

I watched last night for the first time in a LOOOOONG time.

**Missed the shower scene too...

**Felt really bad for Pratt, I was so happy when he first "saved" the guy!

**I've watched enough to know that Kerry crying was weird as heck. I agree, completely out of character, and seemed to come out of nowhere.

**From the looks of the previews for next week, you've got some more Carter, Miss F.

OFF TOPIC.. Kind Of:

Some kid told me I looked like Maura today. Of course he said " Ya know what, you look like that lady from ER that hospital show she used to be on some radio show or something that's what my Mom said anyway" And yes, it was a big ol' run on sentence, just like that!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Kerry crying was just bizarre.
    WTF?
    "That's Numberwang!"

That is quite the compliment! I also like Maura Tierney, but Abby annoys me.

It's not that I don't like Carter, because I do. I just don't like Carter with Abby. With Susan or Jing Mei, fine. I liked him with Lucy too.

Just not Abby.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread