+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Army Wives ~ Season 2

FORT Fanatic

Army Wives ~ Season 2

Army Wives~Season 2, it premieres on Lifetime on Sunday June 8 at 10pm.

I can’t wait to see what happens after that cliffhanger we were left with at the end of season one. Any ideas on who won't make it through to season 2?

For anyone who wants to watch Season 1 episodes, you can click on “FULL EPISODES” at
    Army Wives | myLifetime.com

Re: Army Wives ~ Season 2

I am so excited this show is finally coming back on!

As far as who I think dies.. I don't remember her name, but the woman who was always rude to Pamela, and who had an affair with a guy that Roxie saw her with at the Hump Bar.... I think this womans husband is the one who went into the bar with the bomb? She is who I think dies.

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3044802;
    I am so excited this show is finally coming back on!

As far as who I think dies.. I don't remember her name, but the woman who was always rude to Pamela, and who had an affair with a guy that Roxie saw her with at the Hump Bar.... I think this womans husband is the one who went into the bar with the bomb? She is who I think dies.

I agree with you. If that's the case, the show is following the book somewhat. But the book is really dark. I really hope they don't follow ALL of the scenarios in the book! BTW her name is Marilyn.

Finally! I can't wait to see what happens in the aftermath of the explosion.

Colour me embarassed, I didn't realize this series was based on a book.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I didn't either, Duxx. Reading that just surprised me.

The show was really good. I've missed this show, and greatly enjoyed watching the reruns last week, too. Since no one else has posted, I'll wait until it airs everywhere and participate once you all can respond.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I couldn't believe the ending - what a shocker! I had actually just gotten popcorn and sat down again. I sat there just holding the bag and never opened it. I thought at first Marilyn had died (like in the book), but then after seeing the main characters say someone they loved and someone close to them, I knew it wasn't her they were talking about, so for a minute I thought Roland. Then I said they'd never get rid of his character because he is central to the theme of the show. So I was stumped. Never imagined this though, and I'm not happy with it. I thought the whole layout of the show, with Pamela doing her radio show as narrator, was great.

FORT Fanatic

I haven't cried so much in awhile. This show was very emotional and what a surprise ending. I never knew there was a book either.

FORT Fanatic

Oh my gosh. Give the actors, writers, directors, etc. an Emmy. That was one of the most touching, poignant and emotional hours of television in a long time. The repurcussions of Amanda's death will probably be dealt with thorughout the entire season. I really didn't imagine in a million years that Claudia Joy's daughter would die. The writing was fabulous....how the entire scenes with Amanda and Claudia Joy were only visions of Amanda's imagination. Oh, I get teary eyed sitting here thinking about it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3045474;
    The writing was fabulous....how the entire scenes with Amanda and Claudia Joy were only visions of Amanda's imagination.

I thought the scenes with Amanda and Claudia Joy were Claudia Joy dreaming or should I say Amanda visiting her mother while she was sleeping. I guess it could have been Amada's imagination. Hmmmmmmmm...now I will be wondering which one it was. This show sure was intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3045630;
    I thought the scenes with Amanda and Claudia Joy were Claudia Joy dreaming or should I say Amanda visiting her mother while she was sleeping. I guess it could have been Amada's imagination. Hmmmmmmmm...now I will be wondering which one it was. This show sure was intense.
    I interpreted it this way as well. I think Claudia Joy may have been in a state of semi-consciousness and was either dreaming (or for those of us who believe something else) going through this in a different way, especially at the very end where it was something like "you can do this, I can't come yet, Dad and Emmaline (sp?) need you, I'll see you again." Still can't believe this. I wish they had kept her around. I think there was a lot they could have done with her character. But I'll admit, no one probably saw this coming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast