+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Army Wives ~ Season 2

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Army Wives ~ Season 2

With Roland and Joan, it almost seems like things are going along almost too well. I'm holding my breath and hoping for the best.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

During the scene where Getty was trying to save the suicide guy, did anyone else notice how he pronounced, "asystole?" It sounded off to me; guess this show doesn't have the medical personnel helping them with the jargon! Just found it to be really funny, because Getty was also a doctor on General Hospital, and I thought maybe he would have picked up on some correct pronunciations!

FORT Fanatic

This has been bugging me...what is the actress' name that played Jessica, the student Roland helped.

Yes, Getty did pronounce aystole wrong. I caught that too and found it weird that they didn't have consultants to help the actors learn the jargon.

I also thought Roland and Joan were going to ask if the Holdens minded if they named their child Amanda...it's much better than Enid, IMO.

Oh, his pronunciation was too funny! I had to back my DVR up to make sure that I heard it right! No excuse for that gaffe. :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

What an ending! Last night was a great episode. Can't wait til next week!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3147120;
    With Roland and Joan, it almost seems like things are going along almost too well. I'm holding my breath and hoping for the best.
    WOW! You were prophetic. I hope everything is okay with the baby.

Question: Is Wendy Davis (Joan) pregnant in real life?

FORT Fanatic

Okay, I can't believe I did this... but actually feel asleep before the end of the show!!!

so if anyone can tell me... what happened to Getty? Is he still alive? I think I'm going to try and catch it tonight as I believe they rerun it again... but its driving me crazy!!!

They were doing CPR last I saw. In real life trauma, that usually means death but, obviously, he doesn't die.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3155033;
    They were doing CPR last I saw. In real life trauma, that usually means death but, obviously, he doesn't die.
    Thanks.... so I guess I still need to watch next week to determine what the outcome is...

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3155124;
    Thanks.... so I guess I still need to watch next week to determine what the outcome is...
    I'll spoiler it in case you'd rather not know until you watch it. Getty
    Click to see Spoiler:
    lives because the upcoming previews show Denise touching his hand in his hospital room and Frank sees. I'm not sure if Getty is conscious though as the previews were so quick it was hard to tell.

+ Reply to Thread