+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Army Wives ~ Season 2

FORT Fanatic

Re: Army Wives ~ Season 2

Oh and for Harry, I have discussed "invisible or make believe friends" with other people who have dealt with a lot of children and we have all wondered if they are angels. You never know, children are innocent and haven't found out yet that you aren't supposed to be able to see certain things. I don't know, but I find it kind of comforting thinking it may be their angels they are talking to.

FORT Fanatic

Another good show. Leaves you wanting to see more motorcycles, and doctors and nurses!

I thought last nights show was very good as well.

FORT Fanatic

I missed Sunday's show. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;3069133;
    They (her lips) distracted me every time she was onscreen. I kept wondering if they were injured in the bombing or something!

I find it hard to watch her as well. I hope that once the Botox fades she will not redo it or what ever it is that you do. Maybe it was the person who did it didn't do it right but regardless she should not do it again. EVER

I came to this thread to see if I was the only one that noticed ... guess not! I also take it that she didn't have that mouth last season?!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3093710;
    I missed Sunday's show. What happened?
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner. If you go to their website, it says you can watch full episodes.

Army Wives Video | myLifetime.com

Kim Delaney lips aren't as bad as Lisa Rinna (Harry Hamlin's wife). Last Sunday show was a good one. I wonder where they taking Catherine Bell's character, will she go wondering with the hot doctor??

The hot doctor just ended a short run on General Hospital. I am finding him much, much more attractive on this show and I, too, can't wait to see where this goes. Denise's hubby Frank is going to drive her into his arms by being overly controlling because of that exact fear. I can't believe he actually put an ad in the paper trying to sell her bike. He's such a jerk.

I thought Trevor's problems were going to be a bit more deep-seated than what they turned out to be. I just love Roxie.. and the two of them are precious together. Laughed at the quickie scene in the hospital.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't think Kim's lips are distracting at all. But then again, that's because I've been traumatized by Angelina Jolie's and Lisa Rinna's and anything else is normal in comparison . I LOVE Roxie's hair. It's always so perfect.

I wish they'd show Denise and Frank's son (I forgot his name since he hasn't been on) or at least give us an update. You'd think they'd have shown him finding about Amanda's death since they were romantically involved. Plus he joined underage and I wonder if that's ever going to come out.

I'm actually glad they didn't go "dark" with Trevor. I know that happens with soldiers who go to war but it doesn't happen to all of them and I'm glad he's not letting guilt overtake him. But then again, they could send him down that path later.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've seen bigger, nastier lips that Kims. Hers look fairly moderate to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread