+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Army Wives ~ Season 2

Re: Army Wives ~ Season 2

[QUOTE=mynicholle;3049264;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;3049198;
    I wish I could remember what was said then, I hope someone else remembers, how is it we always seem to miss the same part of a show over and over? I do the same darn thing.

Did anyone notice that Claudia Joy's other daughter is played by someone new?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that but then I saw little of her last season that I was second guessing myself.
    Yeah - that leads me to believe the recast the part because she will be featured more than previously. Or maybe a problem with contracts?

I still don't think you could have found anyone better than Kim Allen to play Amanda. She resembled Kim Delaney so much, and as I said above, I think there was a lot they could have done with her character. It's too bad she wanted off the show!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They will re-air the first episode of season 2 about 4 times between now and Monday a.m.!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

If anyone can quote what Claudia Joy said at the start of the show in the water, I would love to see it in writing. It touched me, but I didn't have anything to write it on.

My mom loves this show and recommended that I watch it. I have set up the DVR since I missed the first episode and then this one that came on tonight.

FORT Fanatic

Tonight was another tear jerker. Although only being 3 weeks since the bombing, doesn't add up. I guess I need to wait to talk about this until everyone has seen it though. Hurry up and watch west coast.

FORT Fanatic

I'm on the west coast and got the broadcast at 7:00 pm. I loved tonights episode. I'm a little upset that Joan choose to keep the baby because "in most cases" a baby is a jump the shark moment for a show and I think this show is far from jumping the shark.

I was surprised that Pamela didn't mention Chase shaving off his beard. It's the first thing I noticed when he walked into the room.

FORT Fanatic

I was surprised that Joan kept the baby. I am hoping that I like her more this season, maybe I will now.

I was trying to figure out why Chase looked better...duh.

I thought the scenes of Claudia Joy's mourning interspersed with Trevor in Iraq were really something.

The scene of Joan at the top of the steps telling her troops "at ease" - the look on her face when she realized her own power - wow! But if the show is realistic to the Army, she certainly can be pregnant and still have a position like that. When I saw the way Roland was acting I figured Joan would keep the baby, and I really like that she told him he would make a fantastic father, but still doubts her own prowess as a mom. The humanity in her is coming out.

Chase without a beard and playing Mr. Mom? Another Wow!

The dinner scene at the end - so touching - one of my favorites, especially what Claudia Joy said about love.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I thought was very interesting is that Joan left herself a way out, where the baby is concerned, when she told Roland that if she wasn't good at "this" that at least the baby would have him. As is said, many a truth is told in jest.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just turned this on today because there isn't much to watch right now and noticed, WOW! Kim Delaney has the most huge lips! I didn't recognize her personally, just her voice and the way she talks... whoa, that was a shocker!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread