+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Army Wives ~ Season 2

Who is John Galt?

Re: Army Wives ~ Season 2

I watched the whole first season and enjoyed it. This year - meh. Just boring. I can't get into the storylines at all. The girl with the two kids irritates me. Joan is the ice queen and has no chemistry with her husband. Catherine Bell is boring as h*ll. I stopped watching - very disappointed with this season.

Does anyone have the first 2 episodes on Season 2 on DVD or tape? I cannot find them online even though they have other episodes of Season 2 online.

Both Frank (Terry Serpico) and Roland (Sterling K. Brown) are in the new Robert DeNiro/Al Pacino movie Righteous Kill.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I'm so glad Roland and Joan's baby is okay (so far). I hope Joan makes a full recovery. I'm really liking her this season. I don't care much for Pamela's stalker storyline but I guess they have to keep the character interesting. I really hope Claudia Joy wasn't raped. I didn't see anything about what happened in next week's previews unless I missed it. Trevor's drug addiction storyline is at the "intervention" point. I hope he gets help soon. (I noticed I use the word "hope" a lot)
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How long is it going to take Claudia Joy to admit that she was raped?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3202422;
    How long is it going to take Claudia Joy to admit that she was raped?
    I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I guess by your statement she wasn't able to knock him out with the wine bottle . My initial guess would be maybe she winds up pregnant or thinks she might be pregnant and the truth comes out then.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That's what I was thinking, too. The pregnancy thing. I'm thinking it may come out while she's at the rented house with her girls. But we all know how the writers on this show do not follow a good storyline idea. They seem to feel the need to totally water down absolutely everything. I'm not a big fan of their style of writing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't think the attack when that far... right after the "previously on Army Wives" they show the bottle of wine rolling on the floor and Claudia Joy immediately calling the MP and asking for an ambulance. I did like how her husband handled the situation.

The one part that I did miss was, if someone wouldn't mind telling me, what did Trevor ended up doing with the vicodin he stole? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;3203562;
    The one part that I did miss was, if someone wouldn't mind telling me, what did Trevor ended up doing with the vicodin he stole? Thanks!
    He gave it to Roxy. Right after that he was with the kids and the kids told him basically that they wanted their non-cranky daddy back and how they didn't like all of the yelling and fighting. That was a wakeup call to Trevor how much he had affected his children. You then see Trevor tell Roxy that he can't do it any longer, and that he does need help. Then he showed her the Vicodin and told her that he had stolen it from the hospital room.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't think Paolo got very far with Claudia Joy either... well putting his hands on her at all is too far but she called it an attack and I'm hoping thats as far as it went but since we are in the dark about the actual happenings.. if the show starts to slump they can always write the rape in. It's proabably not very civilized of me, but I'm so glad Michael got a jab in.

I loved Pamela taking down her stalker. Frikkin SOB got what he deserved after he threatened the daughter.

In a way Sherwood was totally justified in being afraid at the beginning of Denise's life changes. He knew it could lead into dangerous territory and she ended up proving him right. While I don't think Denise should sacrifice her sense of self to appease her husband, I do think she's going about it in a very destructive way.

Joan, Roland and baby are cute.

I love Trevor and Roxy's interactions (as well as Trevor with the boys) but I'm over this drug storyline.

Still lovin this show
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread