+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Army Wives ~ Season 2

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Army Wives ~ Season 2

Did you guys pick up on Emmaline's boyfriend passing off drugs to the girl who Emmaline saw him with after he told Emmaline he was going home? And she's worried about being able to be his girlfriend.... He's going to use her to make connections, until they bust his rotten butt. Or, so I am speculating. This new boyfriend is kind of like Eddie Haskell, with her parents.

Also, there for a moment, I was afraid that Denise's son, Jeremy, was going to hit her again when he walked into the house to talk to her. He didn't appreciate her telling his dad about his arrest problem.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3155258;
    Did you guys pick up on Emmaline's boyfriend passing off drugs to the girl who Emmaline saw him with after he told Emmaline he was going home? And she's worried about being able to be his girlfriend.... He's going to use her to make connections, until they bust his rotten butt. Or, so I am speculating. This new boyfriend is kind of like Eddie Haskell, with her parents.

Also, there for a moment, I was afraid that Denise's son, Jeremy, was going to hit her again when he walked into the house to talk to her. He didn't appreciate her telling his dad about his arrest problem.
    Good catch! I didn't see that, but I thought the interaction was a little funny, and I didn't believe his explanation to Emmalin at all. When they had the dinner together, I was wondering about his portrayal. After Jeremy, although he had his flaws, who was the perfect almost West Point- bound, mannerly, well-connected (good friends) young man, I thought the writers might take a turn with the next teen relationship. I thought they might have Emmalin involved with a real rebel, anti-military sort. That would give Michael a chance to "show his stuff'! : ) I thought this relationship might be a little boring. But if that's the way it's going, it will definitely be interesting!

Those of you who mentioned what you thought was coming with Joan and Roland -- I really hope this doesn't happen though. And (spoiler ahead)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read a synopsis of next week's show that said Joan was confined to bed to protect her pregnancy.
    We've had enough sadness this season, and I like the TWO Joans we're seeing - the all business one, and the softer one at home. I'll be disappointed if they take it in this direction. I want to see her and Roland as parents!

Interesting to see what will happen with Frank and Denise and Getty. . . I think she really has a type of crush on Getty, probably because he's so different from Frank.

I didn't like Chase much last season, but he's turning into a really great guy this one! : )

And Roxy and Trevor - and the boys - well, what can we say? His trying to fix that spa dinner for her was so cute! And he was so sweet when he talked about her going out with her new classmates - something she never had a chance to do before. I hope they don't turn his character too dark with the prescription drug thing.

FORT Newbie

I caught the drug handoff too. It was so slight that I rewound it a couple of times to see it. I asked hubby if he thought he was handing off some drugs. He was impressed with my super-sleuthing, then rolled back over and went to sleep.

I love Trevor, but is he for real? If my hubby had spent that much time and thought into a spa night, would he REALLY be ok with me showing up late like that??? Maybe I just have a crabby husband.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do you really think that Jeremy's part in this drug story is over? I think there is a good possibility that it is not.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3155258;
    Did you guys pick up on Emmaline's boyfriend passing off drugs to the girl who Emmaline saw him with after he told Emmaline he was going home?
    Great eye! I didn't even notice and I no longer have the episode available to go back and watch. I also don't think Jeremy's part is over. And showing how Joan was involved in his charges being dropped, somehow I think that's going to come into play as well. I have a conspiracy theory brewing that the new guy taking Joan's place while she's on maternity leave is somehow involved with the drugs but that might just be wishful thinking since his character's a bit of a jerk.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3157617;
    I have a conspiracy theory brewing that the new guy taking Joan's place while she's on maternity leave is somehow involved with the drugs but that might just be wishful thinking since his character's a bit of a jerk.
    Yes! I agree. I don't like that guy and I do think he's involved. He's been too nice lately.

I actually disagree about Jeremy. I don't think he's involved, but I could be wrong.

FORT Fanatic

The actor who plays Joan's temporary replacement must be a great actor, because he's played a jerk in alot of things and I really dislike him. He played a jerk in ER.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3159359;
    The actor who plays Joan's temporary replacement must be a great actor, because he's played a jerk in alot of things and I really dislike him. He played a jerk in ER.
    Do you remember who he played in ER? What was the storyline? That might jog my memory!

aga
    FORTified

I think his name was Dale, he was a surgical intern (or resident?) back when Carter was on the surgery track.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Well, they wrapped up the drug storyline FAST. All of you that saw the "pass" with Emmalin's bf called that one right. Trouble is, the rest of us didn't even have time to process it. I guess I wish they'd let that storyline play out a little longer - a little more intrigue, a little more interaction with the boy and Michael (all the while Michael suspecting something), Emmalin being unaware, etc. It could have made things more interesting. It seems like this season we're getting FANTASTIC scenarios that DO take place in real life, but they touch on them and move on to something else too quickly. I kind of want to say - SLOW DOWN! Maybe because it's summer, and I'm taking everything slower!

As a teacher I like the storyline about Roxy and her learning problems. I thought the storyline with Pamela and the other girl was hilarious - the look on Pamela's face was priceless - and I like how Roxy's little bit of jealousy was shown too. I'm glad to see they're BFF's again - the foot tap at the end! And I was sad at the end of the show. Next week should be interesting!

What are they going to do with Jeremy? Right now he's just kind of "there." I don't want them to take him in a dark direction - we've had enough of that with him; let's let something good happen to him!

Thanks, aga. I kind of remember him now! I still don't trust his character here though. Good for Trevor!

+ Reply to Thread