+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Swingtown

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Swingtown

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3167763;
    I liked seeing the old style telephones . My mom had the "princess" curved one in her bedroom and we had the square wall phone in black in our kitchen.
    I wanted one of them so bad... I giggle everytime i see it.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3167763;
    I liked seeing the old style telephones . My mom had the "princess" curved one in her bedroom and we had the square wall phone in black in our kitchen.
    I just bought a black dial-phone at a yard sale last weekend, and as I proudly carried it into the backyard for Mr. Rattus to admire, I suddenly recalled that the dial system is no longer in operation in this area, only pulse dialing works. Oh well, only $5 down the drain, but I was so excited.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Janet is SO going to whip that office into shape LOL I think she's found her calling!
    I know you guys all saw the previews last week and anticipate 'the kiss' but no one has commented on it. I think there are some big ut-ohs coming up... if the season gets to play out
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm trying not to get too into the previews now in case they just decide to stop airing the last few episodes. I want to get excited because I really like this show but I don't want to be upset either. I am hoping they kiss and get it out of the way!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

There are only two episodes to go and they are supposed to air on 8/29 and 9/5. The previews looked very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3168949;
    There are only two episodes to go and they are supposed to air on 8/29 and 9/5. The previews looked very interesting.
    Thanks. I really like this show........I'm hoping a cable network will pick it up next season.
    Yup, with donuts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I finally saw last Friday's episode "On Demand" on Comcast finally. She was so cool in the newspaper office. I love how she told her lech of a boss that if he touched her rear again, her husband would come and kick his behind!

OK, so Roger and Susan kissed...they don't show previews "On Demand." Did anyone see what the previews would be for this coming Friday's episode?

I felt so bad for Janet. She has no idea that her husband is unhappy in the marriage--and there's nothing wrong with her...she's just not Susan.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3168951;
    Thanks. I really like this show........I'm hoping a cable network will pick it up next season.
    Me too. I've become invested in everyone's life at this point, including the kids.

And I have to say, the more I see of the relationship between Lori and the teacher, the more I believe they are an appropriate couple. He is a really good guy with strength of character, and in no way a predator. She appears to be more mature and much smarter than many of the kids her own age.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Anyone know what's supposed to happen this Friday?

Apparently Roger reveals his love for Susan and tells her he won't take the job in Cincinnati.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread