+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fear Itself

Fear Itself

didn't see a thread about this one...anyone interested?

"Fear Itself" is a provocative, new 13-episode suspense and horror anthology series set to push the boundaries of this classic genre through a host of provocative talent, both in front of and behind the camera, including award-winning, sought-after directors John Landis ("An American Werewolf in London"), Darren Bousman ("Saw II, III and IV") and Ronny Yu ("Bride of Chucky"); actors Brandon Routh ("Superman Returns"), Shiri Appleby ("Charlie Wilson's War"), Elisabeth Moss ("Mad Men"), Cynthia Watros ("Lost"), Eric Roberts (NBC's "Heroes") and John Billingsley ("Star Trek: Enterprise"); and writers, including Joe Gangemi ("Wind Chill," the novel "Inamorata"), Steve Niles ("30 Days of Night") and Dan Knauf ("Carnivāle," "Supernatural").
    The series is produced by Lionsgate in association with IE Indy TV, and was created by Mick Garris. Emmy Award winner Andrew Deane ("Masters of Horror") is executive producer. Peter Block is co-executive producer; Grant Rosenberg is supervising producer; and Adam Goldworm, Ben Browning and Jonathan Hackett are producers.

Fear Itself TV Show, Series - About The Show, Story, Plot & Synopsis, About The Fear Itself TV Show | NBC Official Site
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Re: Fear Itself

I'm going to check it out. I hope it's good!

Did anyone watch this show? I was curious about it, but there was some other show that I chose to watch instead...

I watched it. It was pretty standard horror fare, but I find that more entertaining than sitcoms or whatever. Mindless kind of fluff. I would say it wasn't the suspenseful type of horror, it was more go-for-the-gore but it wasn't a big blood fest.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I kept flipping back and forth between this and Swingtown. It didn't hold my attention very well but I'll give it another chance next week.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I wasn't sure what it was going to be. Seems like a Tales From The Crypt where each week there is a different episode. Yesterday's was kinda lame. The whole "Village" Vampire story. Next weeks looks like it will be much better. Or so I am hoping.

I agree the story itself was kind of lame to the point of really not making much sense, but being the FNL fan that I am, I did enjoy seeing Jesse Plemons.

"Landry" as a vampire - who'da thunk it?
    Love lives forever <3

+ Reply to Thread