+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In Plain Sight

In Plain Sight

Anyone else heard of this? They've been showing a ton of promos for it on USA.. It looks good, i've always been a fan of their programming and i love crime dramas...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: In Plain Sight

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3029007;
    Anyone else heard of this? They've been showing a ton of promos for it on USA.. It looks good, i've always been a fan of their programming and i love crime dramas...
    I've heard about it and plan to give it a try because I generally like USA programming. They tend to give their shows a chance to become popular. I believe it's starting this Sunday night.

I had posted in the Dancing With the Stars thread that Christian de la Fuente is one of the actors in this show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Already have it and the new season of Burn Notice scheduled for recording!!
    I'm so looking forward to USA in the coming month. They have some great shows going now.

I've seen a lot of promotions for this show and plan on checking it out as well. I just hope I don't really get into it only to have it cancelled midseason. But maybe USA doesn't do that like the major networks seem to.

Yeah i'm pumped that cristians in it, he's so hot!! And i'm a big fan of the lead too, Mary McCormack.. She was in the West Wing and was great in it. She was also recently in a play called Boeing-Boeing that got amazing reviews..

I'm definitely adding this to my summer TV schedule.. I know USA won't let me down!

Benjamin Franklin.

This show was a bit of a disappointment to me mostly because of the women. I could find nothing likeable about the main character or her sister and I've never really cared for Lesley Ann Warren as an actress.

The men, on the other hand, did not disappoint. I enjoyed all four of their performances and will give this show another chance because of them.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fanatic

loved the show. loved mccormick. loved her emotional changes from being a b*tch to caring to etc.

hated her drunken mom and doped up sis storyline.

hated the voice over. that they can do away with.

other than that...its a keeper for me.

got me some monk, psych and now in plain sight. i could never get into burn notice though. oh well.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

I was definitely not disappointed.. I agree about the men, i really liked her partner, i thought they had a great dynamic.. But i was also really impressed with the women, especially Mary McCormack (Lesley Anne Warren is a close second though)

There were a couple times that i laughed out loud (the bathroom scene for one..) which is a definite indicator for me that this is a keeper....

Benjamin Franklin.

I enjoyed it enough to watch a few more times. I love Mary McCormack so that is a plus. The dialog was a bit iffy. Otherwise I liked it.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I definitely want to catch this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast