+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In Plain Sight

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: In Plain Sight

Yes Lil.. i DO think that!

The shows this season have been great and showing a real human side of Mary but she is still badass!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

The Rabbi practically twisted her arm to call him. I'm sure she will.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

is anyone else watching any of the new episodes haven't seen anyone talking about them...just as good as last season IMO..tonights was off the chart
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I've been watching and I think this season is getting better and better. I haven't seen the last couple of episodes but I have them on DVR. I really like the addition of the office manager character.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3515922;
    I've been watching and I think this season is getting better and better. I haven't seen the last couple of episodes but I have them on DVR. I really like the addition of the office manager character.
    I like her too. She doesn't put up with anything. So funny! She looks familiar. Anyone know what she has been in before?

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3516014;
    I like her too. She doesn't put up with anything. So funny! She looks familiar. Anyone know what she has been in before?
    Not much.. mostly Guest Spots or very small rolls (Nurse, Office manager, Flight Attendant). But shes been on some notable shows as a guest, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Home Imporvement to name a few.

Other than that only big movie (at leasst to me) was Almost Famous, again bit part.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3516065;
    Not much.. mostly Guest Spots or very small rolls (Nurse, Office manager, Flight Attendant). But shes been on some notable shows as a guest, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Home Imporvement to name a few.

Other than that only big movie (at leasst to me) was Almost Famous, again bit part.
    Thanks for the information. It always bugs me when I can't place somebody!

so what? Brandy is going to become an outreach worker now? I like Eleanor and Stan together and I think Marshall and Shelley the shrink would hve been cute if only her ex hadn't called. Isn't it funny how she is trained to see the defiencies in other sbut can't recognized them in herself? She even took the ex back after admitting that she was fun before him.

I dont like Marshall and shelly together at all. It was all to forced.

Hey! was that the season finale? Mary shot, lying in a hospital bed and no idea who the shooter is? Poor Marshall, I love him even more for breaking down outside of the trama room.

+ Reply to Thread