+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In Plain Sight

Re: In Plain Sight

I bet whoever their Marshall adviser was having fits with the finale. No way would her house not be watched from the time her sister became a suspect. Rafe would not have made it out of the house with those drugs. Also, the suitcase would still positively reek of drugs to a narcotics dog or a test. And Stan would be unemployed after locking a FBI agent in the closet.

But if I turn off my brain, I enjoyed the episode. And I glad the drugs were not in her secret hiding spot that was hinted in the letters.

And it was pretty funny that it was being used to chalk a baseball field. Gives new meaning to High Fly Ball!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I'm so disappointed that this show is over. I've really become hooked to it. Now I have to wait until next summer for it to be back on again! Aaarrrgh!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3169714;
    I bet whoever their Marshall adviser was having fits with the finale. No way would her house not be watched from the time her sister became a suspect. Rafe would not have made it out of the house with those drugs. Also, the suitcase would still positively reek of drugs to a narcotics dog or a test. And Stan would be unemployed after locking a FBI agent in the closet.

But if I turn off my brain, I enjoyed the episode. And I glad the drugs were not in her secret hiding spot that was hinted in the letters.

And it was pretty funny that it was being used to chalk a baseball field. Gives new meaning to High Fly Ball!
    I was under the impression that Brandy had the Coke taken from her when she was at Raph's house.. when Mary found them.. and Raph took care of the drugs on his own.. no one (Mary or Brandy) knowing that he had done this. There was no way he could ride home drunk, on a bike, and with that much Coke. Not only that, but Mary assumed the drugs were still in the case.. in her house.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

He could have removed the drugs and put towels in the suitcase I guess. I'll go with that. There would still most likely be traces left, but I can live with that, it is TV.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I'm confused about the drugs, I thought at one point, Brandy got rid of the drugs by throwing the suitcase down the river?

Quote Originally Posted by mynicholle;3173685;
    I'm confused about the drugs, I thought at one point, Brandy got rid of the drugs by throwing the suitcase down the river?
    She did, and was able to go back (weeks later it felt like) and fish it out
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3173697;
    She did, and was able to go back (weeks later it felt like) and fish it out
    I am hoping they will re show some of these..I have missed a couple of episodes and from what I have seen have really enjoyed watching it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

They have them on line at USAs site

We have a premiere date!!

Sunday, April 19 at 9 pm. I get so excited every time they air a promo.

I'm curious what new WITSEC cases Mary will take on this year. Any predictions?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3387639;
    We have a premiere date!!

Sunday, April 19 at 9 pm. I get so excited every time they air a promo.

I'm curious what new WITSEC cases Mary will take on this year. Any predictions?
    well i am glad we have a premiere date and i can't wait to see it again but as for predictions i am sorry...my mind is still too wrapped up in last nights lost and what the rest of the season will bring us to think of any thing else...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread