+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In Plain Sight

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: In Plain Sight

I loved tonights show.. Marshall really shined
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I agree!! I loved how he stood up to the father he was protecting. He obviously cares enough to try and find him a medical position and then he still had the balls to tell the guy when he was being ridiculous and stubborn. It was actually pretty admirable how Marshall carried himself in the situation! It made me respect him more than before as well. It was a really good episode!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

[QUOTE=Toby;3132101;]I agree!! I loved how he stood up to the father he was protecting. He obviously cares enough to try and find him a medical position and then he still had the balls to tell the guy when he was being ridiculous and stubborn. It was actually pretty admirable how Marshall carried himself in the situation! It made me respect him more than before as well. It was a really good episode![/QUOTE]

I think i just may be a teensy bit in love with him.. sigh
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

[QUOTE=FireWoman;3132141;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3132101;
    I agree!! I loved how he stood up to the father he was protecting. He obviously cares enough to try and find him a medical position and then he still had the balls to tell the guy when he was being ridiculous and stubborn. It was actually pretty admirable how Marshall carried himself in the situation! It made me respect him more than before as well. It was a really good episode![/QUOTE]

I think i just may be a teensy bit in love with him.. sigh
    Me too. I think I fell during the episode with the cottonwood trees. I loved when he went off on his little educational tangents. I also liked his sensitivity and "therapy sessions" with the mistress.

So... Smart + Sensitive + Special Agent = SEXY!!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

[QUOTE=Wryle;3133714;]
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3132141;

Me too. I think I fell during the episode with the cottonwood trees. I loved when he went off on his little educational tangents. I also liked his sensitivity and "therapy sessions" with the mistress.

So... Smart + Sensitive + Special Agent = SEXY!!
    You MUST go play his lil trivia game on the IPS site.. its funny as all get out. I played a few times to ge them all wrong too, his reply when you pick your answer will have you rolling!

I just love this show, there haven't been any comments in a while though... are the rest of you still watching?
    I was pleasantly surprised to see Jason Wiles (of Third Watch) on the show and since he's staying in Alb but opting out of the program I hope that he and Mary get better aquainted.
    I really like Raph but I he and Mary together just doesn't jibe for me. I love Mary. Her character is straightforward and her sarcasm and sense of irony make me laugh. I can't stand and will never be able to tolerate Lesley Ann Warren - I wish she would leave instead of the sister.
    I even like the cases.
    The one last week with the gang shooting and the doctor's family that had to go into protection hours after the daughter saw the shooting was fantastic. It showed the program from the other side of the fence. People who have to leave everything behind.
    Now having said all of this I must add that the show will probably be cancelled because that's what happens to all of the shows I really like.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Im still watcing. I love this show, and more then a little in love with Marshall

I still want to be Mary when I grow up lol.

I was also going to comment on LAW's really dark, really matte lipstick but as I sit here thumbing through my magazine subscriptions I notice that the trend for fall is dark lips and nails! go figure!
    I still think it makes her look older and she must have a great makeup artist to keep the colour from feathering past her lipline into her "smoking wrinkles"
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Still watching, but had a few on TIVO to get thru. Just finished the one where Mary is taken hostage. They better catch the guy who knows she is a agent soon, because he can make her.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I just started watching the show last week when she was taken hostage. Now I'm semi-hooked, and will have to catch up with the rest of the season.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread