+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In Plain Sight

Re: In Plain Sight

I liked this weeks episode too and your right, she did look like a street walker in that get up, although i really liked how she referred to the party as a "froo froo slutfest."

I thought her partner was the star of this episode.. I thought it was pretty funny when he couldn't stop staring at her in that outfit.. i also burst out laughing at the end when he said the "i cant outrun a horse line"..

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I LOVE this show - love it, LOVE it, LOVE IT!!!

From the first episode when Mary came out of the bathroom with her fingers crossed and said "What a GREAT GUY! Oh, I hope he calls me!", I was hooked. Great characters, great writing (snort - MAMBO, anyone?), Great ACTING. Oh, and Dan the one-eyed man? <giggle>

I'm a fan!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Can't wait for sunday's episode! I just read the description on the website and it seems like its gonna be a good one. Where last weeks was laugh out loud funny it looks like this weeks gonna be more action filled..

Benjamin Franklin.

So has everyone been keeping up?? I think the show has gotten even better as it has come along. The characters are pretty funny and I like the dialogue that she, Mary, has going on with both her partner and family members.

Benjamin Franklin.

I really enjoy this show, but boy - does it have a rotten time slot. Don't know what I would do without the DVR.

I really tuned in especially because of Christian - and I hope they involve him more in the show. I think DWTS really was a great career move for him. I just fell in love with him there.

and her partner. What a riot.

I used to like the actress who plays the mother, but she does get on my nerves and I wouldn't mind her moving out.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I caught IPS tonight for the first time. I liked the marshal story line (transporting Dave Foley/Lola) but the whole thing with the sister and the mother was pointless, took up too much time, and didn't go anywhere. Maybe I'll check out a few episodes on line.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

"well you can't quit your job"
    "Ok"

I SO love Marshall, the fact he looks like my ex doesn't hurt either.. sigh

As this show goes on I like it more and more.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

The show is really growing on me. I hope they show some resolution with her partner, I don't like that it ended up with us not knowing how he was doing and the previews make it look like nothing happened.

Otherwise, really liking the show. Mary McCormick is awesome!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

WOW! the chemistry with Mary and Marshall was crazy this episode! I really liked when he referred to their relationship as an "exotic beast"... and it was definitely really touching when they were confessing to each other that each of them was the others only friend..

Also, what else was the guest star this episode in? He was fantastic and so familiar looking...

Benjamin Franklin.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3076011;
    WOW! the chemistry with Mary and Marshall was crazy this episode! I really liked when he referred to their relationship as an "exotic beast"... and it was definitely really touching when they were confessing to each other that each of them was the others only friend..

Also, what else was the guest star this episode in? He was fantastic and so familiar looking...
    Dave Foley? Kids in the Hall and NewsRadio (and Celebrity Poker Showdown)
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread