+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In Plain Sight

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: In Plain Sight

I like this show so much.. that I caled my Best Friend and told him that I found the PERFECT woman to fix him up with. He took it pretty well when I told him she was on a TV show. I think the fact that Mary was in Mystery, Alaska heped lol.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3040906;
    I like this show so much.. that I caled my Best Friend and told him that I found the PERFECT woman to fix him up with. He took it pretty well when I told him she was on a TV show. I think the fact that Mary was in Mystery, Alaska heped lol.
    Haha, yeah she would be quite the catch! did you watch episode 2? I thought it was better than the first one which is such a good sign.. I dont wanna spoil the plot for you.. You can now watch both the pilot and the second episode on the USA webiste

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Yeah watched it with the best friend.. we both like it a lot. He and I are fans of Burn Notice, and this is ike the female answer in a way
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

I'm enjoying this show, hopefully they won't cancel it. Is Cristian De la Fuente regular cast? I feel sorry for Mary in regards to her Mother and sister, she has to support both of them since they can't seem to make it on their own. I wonder if her sister is involved with a big time drug dealer with all that cocaine in her room.

I totally get what your saying about Burn Notice, It has the same kind of humor but its geared more towards females..

And, thank god, Cristian is a regular on the show.. He is looking especially good in this...

I'm really looking forward to Sunday, i thought they did a great job portraying her family dynamic in the last one and i hope they delve more into that this week... mynicholle, wouldnt it be interesting if her sister was involved with a big time drug dealer and she had to enter the Witness Protection Program? i wonder how they would handle that....

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Ok I will be the first to say it..

OMG she looked like a Hollywood street walker in that get up her sister did for her!

Still liked this weeks show, and im not a fan of Missi Pyle, but she pulled this character off. Even if poor Mary looked awful in the dresses

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I laughed at the cameo she made on Criminal Intent. She said, "I have to be in Albuquerque by 10 o' clock"
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

i have a little laugh every time they flash Albuquerque on screen.. i think of panera's Albuquerque Turkey sandwich hehe

Now why would they relocate so many people to Albuquerque? Seriously.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

LOL i thought that too.. you think youd want them mob types to stay out of the desert

+ Reply to Thread