+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: In Plain Sight

Re: In Plain Sight

I've been enjoying this season. I was worried when they announced they were changing direction and writers. But even though it's a little more "precedural" than it used to be, it's still the same show.

Good news/bad news: Good news is that the ratings have been great! This week's ep was the most-watched show on cable Wednesday night.

Bad news is, the season is being cut short because of a "medical leave" by the exec producer:
    EXCLUSIVE: USA EXTENDS "BURN NOTICE," "ROYAL PAINS," EXPLAINS "IN PLAIN SIGHT" CUT
    By Brian Ford Sullivan (TFC)

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- USA is giving "Burn Notice" and "Royal Pains" their longest seasons yet.

Both series are set to run 18 episodes this season with their summer finales (after 12 episodes) set for Thursday, August 26. Each will then return in the winter for their six remaining installments.

In addition, USA has provided the details behind its decision to wrap "In Plain Sight's" third season after 13 episodes:

"John McNamara, executive producer and showrunner of USA Network's IN PLAIN SIGHT, took a leave of absence for medical reasons," producer Universal Cable Productions said in a statement released to the site exclusively. "John Romano assumed executive producer responsibilities for the remaining episodes. Given the unexpected change, we decided to end the season at a natural spot -- with the surprising cliffhanger of episode 13."

Originally set for 16 installments, the current season will instead conclude Wednesday, June 30 at 10:00/9:00c.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

This show has just been picked up for 2 more seasons.

I enjoy the show, but I'm not so sure I like the half-brother. The not so sure what he's up to half-brother. Other than that, I really like how they're loosening Mary up.. just a tiny bit.

I cannot believe that I missed the season 4 premiere tonight..but I am now catching it at the 1:00 a.m. re run...ya'll do know that the girl who plays Mary is pregnant in real life and they are writing her having a baby into the script but they haven't named who the baby's father will be yet...lol

I am gonna have to re watch The Killing tomorrow too...but it was worth it
    to get the news we got at 10:20 telling us the president was gonna speak at 10:30 to let us know Bin Laden was DEAD DEAD DEAD

to all of those who lost loved ones on 9/11 this day that has finally come if for all us Americans but its especially for you..REJOICE IN IT
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread