+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI 4/11--was that a repeat?

CSI 4/11--was that a repeat?

And if it was a repeat, what was the date so I can go look it up?

I missed the end--I hate when that happens. I want to know what was going on...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    No, I don't think it was a repeat, but I really liked this one!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Please oh please!

Tell all--I had to put some sick kids to bed and they just wouldn't wait. And I MISSED IT
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

A man is killed in a movie theater. Turns out two women met and like a play called "Strangers in something..." decided to "off" each other's nemesis so they couldn't be tied to the murders.

The one lady backed out, and the other woman ended up killing her and trying to make it look like suicide.

A teenage boy was found dead in a warehouse with about 3 million bullet holes and a pole. They couldn't figure out what the heck happened, but finally they discovered due to a confession that 5 or 6 guys were filming stupid things they did and one of those was letting a gun slide down some stupid bamboo poll from the top of this warehouse spraying bullets in all directions. The kids had it on film. They were supposedly filming because of all the reality shows that showed people doing stupid things....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Thank you so much bravofan!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the whole explanation of the second crime with the gun. The other one was pretty good though. I loved when Jim Brass went into his film noire narration of the body.

One question---

I'm assuming the "dancer" was the guilty one, and the car space # was for her boss (?) and he was the target? And the lawyer's card in her locker was shown because? Was she suing him or something?

Okay, that was alot more than one, sorry.

Dancer was guilty -- she killed the dentist of the other woman and set the other woman's murder up to look like a suicide.

The car space # was for her boss who was the target because he sexually harrassed her (like the dentist with the other woman...except the dentist actually sexually assaulted the woman under anesthesia)

The lawyers card is what Grisson used to make the connection that they were both suing men for sexual harrassment (they had both inquired with the same law firm but realized it would be impossible to prove, therefore the murder strategies)

The original movie was "Strangers on a Train"
    by Hitchcock (sp?)

+ Reply to Thread