+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Game

u wish u could b me

The Game

Yipee! For another Season, Heres a quick recap of what happened on the May 18th Season Finale:

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!
    When you said good, I didn't think it could get any better

Malik is head over heals in love with Robin Givens. They are exactly the same! Its soo funny seeing how she treats him, as Malik gets a taste of his own medicine, but that marriage thing seems a bit fishy, I don't know about that, shes just probably using him for a publicity stunt, it was so weird how Tasha "felt" it

Tasha, Finally has a man (Rick Fox)! Thank you! Hopefully they'll work out

ok, Jerome, he was such a good man, but Melanie finally followed her heart...and confessed to him that she was still in love with Derwin.

the fight between those 2 (Derwin + Jerome) , WOOOWW

Meanwhile Derwin heads home, to see Janay sitting in his apartment, only to tell him that shes pregnant. Why-O-Why!!! So we either assume that 1.) Derwin is gonna MAN UP and be like ok we can work this out and have the baby as a COUPLE with Melanie 2.) Janay has a miscarriage (but could they potentially gain closeness through the pregnancy? thats a question to consider)

or

3.) IT AINT HIS!!!!!!

Yes!!! Kelly finally grew the balls to leave Jason but 5 minutes later I found myself actually feeling sorry for him standing outside the taxi begging for a second chance. Jason knew the color of Kelly's lip gloss, kept the note he kept for years, and offered to tear up the prenupt. This moment was so sad, but Kelly held her guns and stayed strong.

Thats all for now!!!

FORT Fan

Re: The Game

Quote Originally Posted by anya123;3023187;
    Yipee! For another Season, Heres a quick recap of what happened on the May 18th Season Finale:

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!
    When you said good, I didn't think it could get any better

Malik is head over heals in love with Robin Givens. They are exactly the same! Its soo funny seeing how she treats him, as Malik gets a taste of his own medicine, but that marriage thing seems a bit fishy, I don't know about that, shes just probably using him for a publicity stunt, it was so weird how Tasha "felt" it

Tasha, Finally has a man (Rick Fox)! Thank you! Hopefully they'll work out

ok, Jerome, he was such a good man, but Melanie finally followed her heart...and confessed to him that she was still in love with Derwin.

the fight between those 2 (Derwin + Jerome) , WOOOWW

Meanwhile Derwin heads home, to see Janay sitting in his apartment, only to tell him that shes pregnant. Why-O-Why!!! So we either assume that 1.) Derwin is gonna MAN UP and be like ok we can work this out and have the baby as a COUPLE with Melanie 2.) Janay has a miscarriage (but could they potentially gain closeness through the pregnancy? thats a question to consider)

or

3.) IT AINT HIS!!!!!!

Yes!!! Kelly finally grew the balls to leave Jason but 5 minutes later I found myself actually feeling sorry for him standing outside the taxi begging for a second chance. Jason knew the color of Kelly's lip gloss, kept the note he kept for years, and offered to tear up the prenupt. This moment was so sad, but Kelly held her guns and stayed strong.

Thats all for now!!!
    I was certainly happy about that. You woul think she didn't even have feelings.

An I don't think (HOPE) that it isn't Derwin's baby. I remember they made it a point to show them using condoms so I don't understand where this baby is suddenly coming from.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Love this show. Happy to see it will be returning. Any word on whether or not Girlfriends will be returning?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3024934;
    Love this show. Happy to see it will be returning. Any word on whether or not Girlfriends will be returning?
    Girlfriends was cancelled...They didn't even give it a proper send off...The season before should've been the last and they had the perfect season finale to be the series finale...Joan finally getting her marriage proposal...

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3025036;
    Girlfriends was cancelled...They didn't even give it a proper send off...The season before should've been the last and they had the perfect season finale to be the series finale...Joan finally getting her marriage proposal...

Oh no....I'm so sad to hear it's been cancelled. Truthfully, this past few seasons haven't been all that great. I didn't particularly care for the way they took Toni off and the direction they took the rest of the characters into. Still, at least I still got my Joan, Lynn, Mya, Toni and William fix each week.

No proper send off is just plain WRONG!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread