+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any "guilty pleasure" TV series that you watch?

Does the Red Green Show count as a guilty pleasure?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Like firegirl, my guilty pleasures are kids shows...Spongebob Squarepants is sheer genius, and I'm okay with Jimmy Neutron too. When I find myself saying things like "Hey, don't turn the channel, that's my favorite episode of the Fairly Oddparents"--that's when I know it's time to get out of the house.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    When people criticize your buffy-watching, you can let them know that it's a lot deeper than the title or commercials let on. Buffy actually has a refereed journal of academic papers that are "buffy-related." They've already had at least one conference. I kid you not.

American Idol and Little House on the Prairie are my guilty pleasures. I usually don't admit the latter to "real people", because usually it's followed up by an attempt at convincing them it was a good show, and that alway ends badly. I've learned the hard way that "pint" is appropriate talk at a bar, but "half-pint" is not.

:fight

Spongebob Squarepants. I LOVE that show.
    I also watch alot of other cartoon. the list is too long to type out (im lazy). I blame this toon watching habbit of mine on my ex.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

Xena Warrior Princess lol

american idol, definitely.

i don't feel guilty about watching buffy at all.

the trashy dating shows and Morrie Povich (spelled wrong) something about the "I'm not sure who the daddy to these childern" shows just sucks me in.

that and I always had a thing for Different World (although it is a crappy show) and Charles in Charge.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I am deeply ashamed to admit that I watch Elimadate. I am so out of the mainstream that I did not even know what a body shot was until I watched this show.

Sleeping with George W
    I love Spongebob ... but don't feel guilty about it!

My guilty pleasure is C.O.P.S. God, I love that show. It features the stupidest people on earth, which makes it highly entertaining.

My other guilty pleasure was Popular, but, of course, it got cancelled (cause I liked it).

When people criticize your buffy-watching, you can let them know that it's a lot deeper than the title or commercials let on. Buffy actually has a refereed journal of academic papers that are "buffy-related." They've already had at least one conference. I kid you not.
    Check out http://www.slayage.tv

Also, I have a weakness for cheeseball BBC comedies, especially Red Dwarf.

+ Reply to Thread