+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 84

Thread: Avatar: the Last Airbender

  1. #41
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    LOL, the scene with Suki / Zuko / Sokka was hilarious lol

    This has got to be one of my more favorite episodes... it really showcased Katara, my favorite character lol, and gave her some good character development and growth...cant wait to see tomorrow's new episode and the movie special! AHH lol
    Last edited by Jinafire; 07-17-2008 at 09:30 PM.

  2. #42
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,761

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3136058;
    LOL, the scene with Suki / Zuko / Sokka was hilarious lol

    This has got to be one of my more favorite episodes... it really showcased Katara, my favorite character lol, and gave her some good character development and growth...cant wait to see tomorrow's new episode and the movie special! AHH lol
    I liked how it showed just how powerful she is as a bender.. and even Zuko looked shocked.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  3. #43
    the simple things babymay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3136344;
    I liked how it showed just how powerful she is as a bender.. and even Zuko looked shocked.
    It was a great episode! I loved when the guard offered up his own mother.

    I can't wait for the marathon today and the movie. I hope that Nick changes their mind and orders some more episodes.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

  4. #44
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3136344;
    I liked how it showed just how powerful she is as a bender.. and even Zuko looked shocked.
    Oh definitely! Katara is very powerful, i believed this to be so when she held her ground against Azula in the finale "Crossroads of Destiny" in season 2! Katara was definitely winning that fight until Zuko interfered and the Earth bender guards came to seize them.

  5. #45
    the simple things babymay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3136593;
    Oh definitely! Katara is very powerful, i believed this to be so when she held her ground against Azula in the finale "Crossroads of Destiny" in season 2! Katara was definitely winning that fight until Zuko interfered and the Earth bender guards came to seize them.
    I think that Aang and company have the advantage if Azulas friends continue to stand up to her. Tai Lee (is that her name?) affects her ability to bend as well.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

  6. #46
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    yeah, Ty Lee definitely have some interesting abilities...though i believe Zuko will be the one to fight Azula, their sibling rivalry has definitely led them to this point, and I'm sure they will be the ones to fight it out while Aang goes after the Firelord. Which leaves me to wonder what Sokka, Katara, and Toph will do, i hope they get some action too, other than cronies lol

  7. #47
    the simple things babymay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3137047;
    yeah, Ty Lee definitely have some interesting abilities...though i believe Zuko will be the one to fight Azula, their sibling rivalry has definitely led them to this point, and I'm sure they will be the ones to fight it out while Aang goes after the Firelord. Which leaves me to wonder what Sokka, Katara, and Toph will do, i hope they get some action too, other than cronies lol
    I can't wait to (hopefully) see Zuko defeat his sister! She always takes the "I am superior" approach. She will not be prepared for new Zuko.

    I haven't seen a lot of this season so I am not sure waht his status is, but could Uncle Iroh come back and help the "gang"?

    I keep wanting to call them the Scooby Gang like Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

  8. #48
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,761

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3137112;
    I can't wait to (hopefully) see Zuko defeat his sister! She always takes the "I am superior" approach. She will not be prepared for new Zuko.
    I haven't seen a lot of this season so I am not sure waht his status is, but could Uncle Iroh come back and help the "gang"?

    I keep wanting to call them the Scooby Gang like Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Remember Uncle Iroh taught him how to send the lighting back out at her.. well i dont think she was the one in mind at the time of the lesson, but it was a nice set up if not a bit of forshadowing
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  9. #49
    the simple things babymay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3137214;
    Remember Uncle Iroh taught him how to send the lighting back out at her.. well i dont think she was the one in mind at the time of the lesson, but it was a nice set up if not a bit of forshadowing
    Where is he at this point? Last I saw, he was in prison. I think I read he escaped. Has he been seen since?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

  10. #50
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

    today's episode was pretty good! better than i expected, i thought it was just gonna be a lame filler episode, which it kinda was, but it did give some funny moments and i think it was a good bridge into the finale!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.