+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Avatar: the Last Airbender

Re: Avatar: the Last Airbender

Finally the last 10 episodes of season 3 are airing from July 14 through July 19. Half hour episodes will be aired on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. There will be 2 half hour episodes aired on Wednesday and 4 half hour episode or a 2 hour movie aired on Saturday. Supposedly they are leaving it (the story) open ended for the live action film.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I just love this show since my daughter introduced me to it. We have every episode on DVD and re-watch them often.

M. Night Shyamalan is an excellent director (not a terribly good screenwriter) that just got stuck in the rut of making the same movie over and over again. I have faith that as a fan of the series he will really do justice to the franchise.

Hm... I wonder who they would consider to play Uncle Iroh?

I'm so excited about the last episodes being shown throughout the week! Its so hard to watch the show when it keeps being on and off...and its such a good show! I'm not sure i like the season 3 being open ended, unless it opens opportunities for season 4. Im not too excited about the live action movie, i dont know how the characters will translate over...

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3121718;
    I'm so excited about the last episodes being shown throughout the week! Its so hard to watch the show when it keeps being on and off...and its such a good show! I'm not sure i like the season 3 being open ended, unless it opens opportunities for season 4. Im not too excited about the live action movie, i dont know how the characters will translate over...
    I have enjoyed the 2 episodes that have aired and I can't wait for the rest. I think i need to start buying the DVDs, as the 42 episodes that are saved on the DVR are taking up a lot of space
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3123478;
    I have enjoyed the 2 episodes that have aired and I can't wait for the rest. I think i need to start buying the DVDs, as the 42 episodes that are saved on the DVR are taking up a lot of space
    Well worth it, we have them all already
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

The whole series is good. Besides Star Trek and the new Galactica, Avatar is the only series that I have gone out of my way to get every single episode on DVD.
    Last edited by FireangelOne; 07-12-2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: typos, typos...

Don't forget tonight starts a week long showing of the last 10 episodes of season 3 culminating with a 2 hour movie on Saturday night.

im already prepared tonight! i cannot wait to see whats going to happen! im very anxious to see how Ty Lee and Mai situation will pan out, im not exactly for Zuko and Mai to have a relationship to be honest...I always thought Kitara and Zuko would hit it off, I look at Aang as a little child still whereas Kitara seems more grown up, but whatever lol

Well, the final episodes are already on DVD... with the exception of the 2-hour movie, of course.

I won't give spoilers, but let me say that the Mai and Zuko situation features prominently in one of the last episodes!

Quote Originally Posted by FireangelOne;3130184;
    Well, the final episodes are already on DVD... with the exception of the 2-hour movie, of course.

I won't give spoilers, but let me say that the Mai and Zuko situation features prominently in one of the last episodes!
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUgggggggggggggg gggh! Don't tell me. No hints, no nothing. Please.

+ Reply to Thread