+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did your favorite make the cut?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Did your favorite make the cut?

I would have liked to have seen The Next Great American Band back and I actually liked 1 vs. 100......I'm just glad "Caveman" is gone
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I don't know how I feel about Scrubs, I thought it would be over and I was set on that (although I haven't finished it, I'm only on the fifth season). I like My Name is Earl, hopefully they'll come up with a new twist for the upcoming season.

We're a bit behind here, but it's good to know what shows not to watch, I never watch those that I know will be cancelled, hey there's one good thing with being behind at least. Because watching something you know only have half a season worth of episodes is just useless.

I'm excited for Chuck, Heroes and Dirty Sexy Money. And I'm already looking forward next week to SYTYCD . But I will miss Shark
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;3002121;
    I don't know how I feel about Scrubs, I thought it would be over and I was set on that (although I haven't finished it, I'm only on the fifth season). I like My Name is Earl, hopefully they'll come up with a new twist for the upcoming season.

We're a bit behind here, but it's good to know what shows not to watch, I never watch those that I know will be cancelled, hey there's one good thing with being behind at least. Because watching something you know only have half a season worth of episodes is just useless.
    I guess it's the ?Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?" question.... I'm still glad I got to know the New Amsterdam people and the Moonlighting people and the people in that weird show set in the Everglades last year (with the outer space spores that took over human bodies) and Nim the sea monster, still think about them now and again. Just wish there'd been more!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I'm pissed about Women's Murder Club and Big Shots. I liked Cashmere Mafia, but will survive with Lipstick Jungle.

Glad Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money and Chuck are all coming back.

So they kept Lipstick jungle and canceled Women's Murder Club? What the hell? I should just not watch any new shows. The ones i love always get canceled. I'm still bitter over CBS canceling The Class. It was so much better than The Big Bang.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I feel the same way. I feel like whenever I really like a new show it never makes it past the first season or we're lucky and get maybe 2-3, but never any more than that.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I liked The Class as well, but also like Big Bang, but they are totally different kinds of shows, even though both "comedies".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123