+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 04/14 - In Confidence

04/14 - In Confidence

POLICE RISK USING SHADY WRITER TO SET UP DRUG DEAL; TOM BERENGER GUEST-STARS -- Officer Bosco (Jason Wiles) and Sergeant Cruz (Tia Texada) arrest Noble (guest star Tom Berenger, "Platoon") -- a famous author/journalist -- for buying illegal drugs, but when he suggests cutting a deal by using his contacts to set up another buy with a much more notorious dealer, the two cops can't resist. Meanwhile, an enraptured Kim (Kim Raver) is walking on air all day after the celebrated but shady writer asks her to meet him at a swanky social event that night, while a frustrated Officer Yokas (Molly Price) can't seem to keep her wayward daughter (Bonnie Dennison) from her older, more dangerous boyfriend (guest star Joseph Cross). Anthony Ruivivar also stars and Talia Balsam guest-stars..

LG.
    Moat! Faith and Fred need to dig a moat around their apartment to keep nasty older boys away from Emily.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Or a nunnery with a moat.

*BOL* I like the idea'f a moat!

And damn, Emily's Character's quickly becoming more an' more'f a brat each episode. If this "dangerous boyfriend" turns out to be the very guy that offered her Special K earlier I am going to scream.

And then I'm going to hunt down that scriptwriter and give him an earful.

I don't understand how 'dangerous = sex appeal.' Then again, I'm just a naive college freshman with enough ass-wipe'd excuses for boys to refer to . . .
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    the idea of a moat around an apartment (rather than a freestanding building) will make it a challenge, but maybe Fred can invite over Bosco and they can dig a trench in the hallway and put a big gutter around the side of their building so they can fill their moat with water and alligators to keep icky boys away from Emily, who's silly brain is being attacked by hormone.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Except Bosco's not havign anything to do with them anymore.

But I'd love to see Bosco digging.

For that undoubtedly means exposure of muscles --- and no shirt, heh.

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

*sniffs* Poor Kim --- she was so happy, for the first time in a long time . . .

Okay, yeah, she's a bratty Character, but-eh, she definitely beats her ex as the lesser'f two evils in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread