+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day 2: 1:00 AM-2:00 AM

Day 2: 1:00 AM-2:00 AM

From TV Guide Online:

60 min.
    Kim comes clean with the cops; Michelle takes further risks for Jack; the president moves to curb civil unrest on the East Coast, while facing pressure to lock in his retaliatory plans. Dr. Spire: Peter Gregory. Clara: Misty Carlisle. Yusef: Donnie Keshawarz. Wallace: Gregg Henry. Miguel: Innis Casey. Deputy Raynes: Sterling Macer Jr. Sgt. Amis: Victor Rivers. Carrie: Lourdes Benedicto. Michelle: Reiko Aylesworth. Tony: Carlos Bernard.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Well now that was an interesting show to say the least. Jack finally got the info that he needs but it took him the whole hour to do so. Kim dodged a bullet again!!! This girl is the luckiest broad alive! At least she found out her dad is alive so we don't have to see her mourning anymore. Next week looks to be real good, especially for the ladies cause Kiefer is naked for a while. Listen!! you can hear them drooling now in antisipation

I still don't like Palmer's chief of staff, there is something about him that grates on me. And Michelle did a good job this week helping Jack even though Tony seems to feel threatened by him now that he is in charge.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fanatic
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I just got done watching! I think my mom is gonna throw up after watching Jack cut the memory card out of his stomach! Can't wait, once again, until next week!
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

I told my wife, it must be something in the air in that upper-level office - it turns all the people in charge of CTU into jerks.

Jack kicked butt! I thought he got shot in the arm, though. Was I wrong? Maybe just grazed? Kate - if she knows how to shoot a gun, I'm the Pope.

Next week - Kiefer nekked - LG will be watching for SURE.

Originally posted by John

Next week - Kiefer nekked - LG will be watching for SURE.
    Cali too
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

who needs to wait 'till next week... I taped the previews

Last Night:

John, I thought Jack got shot in the arm or hand too, when he was behind the car door... maybe it hit the door close to him?

What's his name... the guy helping Jack...(the one that followed him from CTU) Oh, I like him to, and I was so worried he was going to die.

Kim...puhleez, enough really.

Kate... that faciel expression bugs me more each week. Someone give her a prune or two STAT

Tony...honey... get a grip. Why is it OK for him to help Jack last year, but Michelle can't do it this time? Take a step back bud.

Michelle.... Really liked her this week.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey

The women on '24'

Personally, I believe that it's bad luck to be a woman on '24.'

If you're Jack's wife, you're more than likely to die, after being kidnapped, raped and in a general state of frenzy.

If you're Jack's daughter you run much the same risk (see above) but hang around longer so that you get in all kinds of trouble with the Law, and you keep trying to tell people who your dad is. What's a girl to do? I know, let's go into a convenience store, try to foil a holdup which ends up in murder thanks to YOUR gun, and get in trouble with the Law all over again, all the while thinking your dad (who never once tried to find out where the hell you are) is dead.

If you're Jack's possible love interest, your sister is a Terrorist wannabe, you were almost murdered by Arab terrorists after being tortured, you are constantly on the run, you have a terminally worried expression on your face and you finally learn to shoot straight.

If you're one of the women at CTU, you are either the Watcher or the Watched. Either way, you cannot win.

It's time for some positive roles for women on this show.

Nina was in good shape last season, and they turned her into a killer. Since then, it's all downhill for the women of 24. Sad to say.

+ Reply to Thread