+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battlestar Galactica - Season 4

Re: Battlestar Galactica - Season 4

I really enjoyed watching the cylons go at each other last night. Am I weird because I felt bad for the lobotomized raiders?

Tori definitely crossed over to the dark side tonight. Great episode and I really like her character now.

Doesn't that make the Chief's baby as valuable as Boomer's?
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

FORT Fan

Yes. I think that's why Cally wanted to kill the baby. That way the Cylons can't get to it. But she couldn't bear to do it, and then she fell for the old "Cylons are not evil" routine from Tori and well... you know. This might not be the only airlock experience we have this season. Knowing the writers, I think there will be plenty of blood shed this year in the final season.

Don't know what it means that the Cylons are killing themselves. Will it happen that there will only be one Sharon and one Six left-- the ones on Galactica?

How does Lee Adama get into government so fast? You'd think there'd still be a lot of bad press about him for representing Baltar. Don't know what the president is thinking about with the kangaroo court either.

Quote Originally Posted by norm;2934798;
    Don't know what it means that the Cylons are killing themselves. Will it happen that there will only be one Sharon and one Six left-- the ones on Galactica?
    Just a guess, but after the Cylons kill all the humanoid versions off, they can make their own decision about who will lead them -- which will eventually be Baltar (to be reminiscent of the original series).

Anyone want to wager on who the 5th is? Baltar, Starbuck, the President, Adama?

My money is on Starbuck.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

LG.

has anyone been checking out the picture on the network website that looks like da Vinci's Last Supper and is supposed to have clues about Season 4? The comments in Sci Fi Magazine months ago about the picture indicated that the glass in front of the empty chair is for the "final cylon" which may imply that no-one pictured in the photo is actually the last cylon (which includes Starbuck, Admiral and Lee Adama, President Roslyn, and Gaius) but doesn't include some other folks. Notably, the empty chair is next to Lee, and his wife (what is her name, yikes) is not pictured, but other married couples Kara and Anders and Boomer and Helio are pictured next to each other. Totally my speculation, no spoilerish insight here. Just food for thought. You can check it out at Battlestar Galactica | SCIFI.COM
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

No wager from me, Muggle! I think the final Cylon is either Dualla or (and this might be a stretch) Cally. I don't know why, but I just think she's not off the show as we were led to believe.

Starbuck is no frakkin' Cylon! No way! She's an oracle, a prophet...something like that. If she is a Cylon, she's only half. Yep, the very first Human/Cylon hybrid born long ago and implanted with the route to earth at a young age.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

LG.

Dualla, thanks Mr. Dobolina, I couldn't remember Lee's wife's name, but that's my first guess. You might be onto something with Callie too. Or that sleezy lawyer dude who had been representing Baltar before Lee decided that having access to his grandfather's law books makes him a lawyer. My grandfather was a engineer for the railroad - you don't see me linking up boxcars with no training - I'm just saying Lee.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan

Still unresolved, Cylons at war... but maybe we will know better next week.

This whole Starbuck searching for Earth tangent isn't really interesting me at this point. Story needs to move along.

The Baltar follower thing was also over blown this episode.

Overall, a lot of exploration of characters, but not enough movement in the storyline.

And is it true that they are going to delay the final 10 episodes until 2009?

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY COME CELEBRATE

Battlestar Galactica

SCI FI and The Envelope Screening Series invite Guild members, press and fans to join the stars of Battlestar Galactica

for an exclusive celebration commemorating the hit show's final season and full-length preview of the mid-season finale.

Edward James Olmos and Mary Mcdonnell to attend

Due to limited seating, plan to arrive early.

Cinerama dome (6360 W. Sunset Blvd at Vine St)
    Wed, June 11 at 7:00 PM
    I got word that they'd be happy to pack the place with fans, so I'm passing this along!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fan

Mid-season finale is almost upon us... any revised guesses as to the final cylon. I don't think they will reveal it this week though, but who knows?

Show has been good overall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast