+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Hunter Movie

New Hunter Movie

There is another Hunter movie on this Saturday night, with Stephanie Kramer in it again. I think I heard on a commercial that they are going to bring it back as a series again too.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Really?!?!

I actually used to watch Hunter in syndication every night at 11 when I worked a job with funky hours back in '89. I thought Fred Dryer was a hunk. Will they be recasting his part or will we have to watch an old guy chasing down criminals?
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

an old gray haired guy. but other than that he didn't look too bad. Stephanie still looks like star material for my wet dreams.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread