+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI was on wed night!!

CSI was on wed night!!

and I caught the last minute of it!! What the heck was this crap? 48 hours investigates was listed in the TV Guide. I hate it when they change the schedule!!!! I may not sleep tonight, be too busy sulking!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    OK that sucks! Please tell me it was a repeat, please?
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think it was a repeat. It's on again tonight and it's a new one.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

It better have been a repeat or I am going to repeatly kick some programmers butt at CBS for showing a new one.GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    probably a repeat I didnt see any promotion for it. I dont think CBS is thst stupid to not air a promo for there top show.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I checked....my Tivo recorded it and it was a repeat.

Tonight is the new ep (Thurs)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

It was the one where they found the extra body at the Decomposition Farm. There was an explosion, too, that Warrick and Nick solved. They discussed "accelerant". That's about all I remember.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread