+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Lipstick Jungle

Re: Lipstick Jungle

Did anybody see last night's episode? I missed it. Was it the last episode? Thanks to all.

You can watch the full episode online at nbc.com

They showed a preview for the next episode so I hope it's not.

Is this still supposed to be ending. It said the next episode was the season finale. Are they going to make more, are there more in holding, or was it a misnomer and should be series finale?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

As far as I know it is still being cancelled, much to my dismay....
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I watched last night and it certainly looked like a series finale, since they showed so many prior clips. I looked online, however, and it indicated that TPTB are still deciding whether or not to pull the plug as since the original rumors went out, they received a lot of viewer support. TPTB seemed to indicate that they were waiting to see how many viewers watched and/or taped the show for future viewing. I sure hope they reconsider - this is such a good show.

It was listed as a season finale though, not a series finale. I'm hoping it comes back as well, but I didn't feel last night's episode was as good as other episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3272608;
    It was listed as a season finale though, not a series finale. I'm hoping it comes back as well, but I didn't feel last night's episode was as good as other episodes.
    I'd agree with last night's episode not being as good. It was seeming a little too pat - with everyone's love lives coming together so pat. It seemed kind of rushed and overly edited - so I'm hoping it doesn't signal the end of the series, but just the season.

I know I was really disappointed with Victory telling Wendy about Joe's financial woes. That's too personal for me and would be a deal breaker as well. How can he ever trust her again?

I think a couple's finances should be one of the most private matters in the relationship. Even more private than the sex. Perhaps I'm a bit old-fashioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3272614;
    I know I was really disappointed with Victory telling Wendy about Joe's financial woes. That's too personal for me and would be a deal breaker as well. How can he ever trust her again?

I think a couple's finances should be one of the most private matters in the relationship. Even more private than the sex. Perhaps I'm a bit old-fashioned.
    I'd agree, however it seems too fit in with her character and the extreme bonding these women have forged. They seem to tell each other everything - sooner or later. Joe seems to have forgiven her. But, if this were real life, I'd think he should discuss this further with her for future.

I think this episode was designed to be a series finale with the hopes that it would get picked up, but knowing that it might be the end of the series.

As a fan, I really appriciate that. I am tired of shows without closure. But hope that it still gets picked up.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread