+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Lipstick Jungle

Re: Lipstick Jungle

Robert Buckley as "Kirby?" I believe is the only reason why I'm even interested in the show as well.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I totally forgot that this was on last night!! Can I catch that episode online??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

We used to be able to watch episodes online so I think they are still doing it. Thank goodness it's NBC and not ABC or FOX. They have new software for their online episodes and 60% of users are unable to use it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Nice to see they're giving more insight into Nico's family background. The contractor's daughter was a spoiled little brat, even though Victory tried her best to be friends with her.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

For the few people who still watch this with me (), the show has moved to Friday nights, starting tonight. I have the series set to record on my computer tv and that's the only reason I found out. They may have mentioned it during the last episode but I haven't watched it yet.

I'm actually a little bored with the show now but will probably see it through to it's inevitable cancellation.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I knew it was going to Friday night, but I didn't realize that it was tonight. Thanks for the heads-up.

This show is NO 'Cashmere Mafia'!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am still watching too. Hopefully all trick and treating door bell ringing will be done by then.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I'm still watching it too. It's a good thing I dvr this show since it found it's move. I didn't watch it in time to know it was moving. I never saw cashmere mafia, but heard it was better.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Never cared on iota for Cashmere Mafia so it's demise was of no effect to me. Too bad it appears death certificate for Lipstick Jungle has already been written with its move to Friday Nights....
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'll be sad if this show is cancelled too. I've really grown to like it. Next weeks episode looks good with Rosanna Arquette playing Kirby's mother. Looks like the fireworks might fly a little.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread