+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

His name was in the credits, though. I got a little excited when I saw it.

As for the time line, according to the Oceanic announcement/new website, they were resuming flights effective Dec 31, 2007. SO... if Jack has been using his "golden pass" to fly every weekend, hoping to crash again, are we supposed to assume Jack's flash forward with Kate is AFTER Dec 2007? That's a 3 year span they're (the writers) going to need to account for. Or did they simply make a continuity error in giving us an interesting Easter egg?

Lastly,
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2779096;
    I'm wondering what Kate did about her being wanted for murder. I mean if they sent someone to Australia to catch her surely she would immediately be identified as Kate, wanted murderess and survivor of Oceanic Flight 815, by the press.
    I think she wants off the island, but not to go to jail.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to spoilerfix, there are going to be courtroom scenes in Kate's flashforward so this may be address when she returns to the States. I cannot see how they cound NOT address it.

Sorry I should have posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    They lead us to believe only 6 and yes so far all we know are Jack, Kate and Hurley...Gut there's also a new Season 4 thread open now!
    I am going to guess that Sun will be one of the 6 that gets off the island, otherwise, she will die because she is pregnant. Would JJ and Cuse kill her off - that would be awful because she is one of the few really good losties. But, I bet Jin gets left behind. If the women/children are first to go, then possibly Claire & Aaron would be on that helicopter. If Desmond is left behind, then there is still incentive for Penny to find and save him. Which means that my Sayid will never see/find his true love Nadia.

OK - enough speculation. Who has spoilers?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2779047;
    um, when i watched the opening credits, i remember seeing Harold Perrineu name on there. . . .
    He'll be on soon. I heard him on an interview on "The Jeff & Jer Showgram" on the car radio Wednesday morning. Of course he didn't give away any of the details we want to know -- just that he'd be back.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

The show was ok, I guess. I don't know, maybe after waiting 9 months I was hoping for more? I love Hurley, but something about Hugo's acting tonight seemed overly dramatic, and the scene where everyone chooses sides (Jack or Locke) ... seems really rushed. I mean, the "red shirts" never seem to be consulted on anything but some are willing to stay behind instead of possibly being rescued simply because Hurley and Desmond say Charlie wrote "Not Penny's Boat" on his hand? I think I just need to suspend my disbelief and run with it.

Oh, and I'm totally on the Locke team, since anywhere Sawyer goes, I follow. Now if only Desmond and Sayid were on that team as well. Mmm.
    I wonder how Hugo gets off the island, if he went with Locke instead of Jack? I wonder if Sawyer gets off as well, or if he's left behind, and will Kate want to go back and get him? Ahhh, so many questions, as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;2779623;
    I wonder how Hugo gets off the island, if he went with Locke instead of Jack? I wonder if Sawyer gets off as well, or if he's left behind, and will Kate want to go back and get him? Ahhh, so many questions, as usual...
    I am not sure that deciding to go with Locke at that moment would prevent Hurley from joining back up with Jack next week. From the previews, we know that the so-called "rescue team" is not there to rescue - so they might have their own reason for who they take when they leave. But, we know there is a secret about it - looks like the 6 rescued agree to never talk about it or ever try and go back to the island and rescue the remaining people who probably have put their faith and hope in the 6 that leave. That inability to rescue or return to the island and save the remaining losties might drive Jack and Hurley nuts. Looks like Kate manages to live ok with it though.

The question is: Are the 6 chosen to leave picked arbitrarily, or do the rescuers have their own criteria for the selection? Does the island decide who can leave, or is it the losties themselves, or the finders?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2779497;
    OK - enough speculation. Who has spoilers?
    You don't really want to know do you???

Well, spoilerfix thinks they have one on a 4th lostie to make it off the island; said lostie has a centric episodes that shows a flashforward off the island.

Gutmutter, only if you really want to be spoiled:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sayid

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2779727;
    You don't really want to know do you???

Well, spoilerfix thinks they have one on a 4th lostie to make it off the island; said lostie has a centric episodes that shows a flashforward off the island.

Gutmutter, only if you really want to be spoiled:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sayid
    Mike'sgirl...that's what I read on another sight earlier and was hoping to hear. Thanks for posting that.

MRD

Rose and Bernard chose to go with Jack. Bernard asked her if she wanted to stay on the island and said he'd stay with her. She looked at Locke and said: "I'm not going anywhere with THAT man."
    So I take that to mean that she and Bernard are with Jack.

Desmond forsaw Charlie's death and told him, so Charlie didn't even try to save himself as he figured it was pointless, but he needed Desmond alive to warn everyone else.

What I want to know is, why such a huge police chase and scene with Hurley? He saw something in a store, crashed into a display and hauled out of there. He didn't break any laws, so why were the police called? Was it after he ran his car through the coconuts?

I got the feeling the guy that visited him was NOT with Oceanic, but was part of that whole "other" operation that got what's her face there (the fertility doctor that helped Jack and wanted to go home to see her sister).

I thouht Sawyer last night was really being nice to Hurley for a change when they were walking in the woods. I had forgotten it was Hurley that saved them on the beach with the van. It's just been so darn LONG and I've forgotten so much.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey

I noticed a couple of things in the flashfoward scene with Hurley and Jack playing basketball that I think are clues somewhere in there. First, something was funky with Jack's lower teeth. I noticed it right away, then I started watching the other scenes to see if it were true in them as well, but didn't see it. Don't know what it means, but I noticed it.

Second (and bigger) -- I don't think it was a coincedence that EVERY SINGLE shot that Hurley took swooshed right through the net, and Jack even commented asking him if he ever missed, and that every shot Jack took he missed. I don't think that it was just showing us that Hurley was playing a lot of basketball since being institutionalized. I think there was a distinction to be made between Hurley achieving perfection, and Jack not. I'm thinking that maybe Hurley was not a survivor who made it off the island. Perhaps he's dead? How many people have died on the island who were on the plane? Is it possible that the Oceanic 6 were the ones who died?

+ Reply to Thread