+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2861113;
    Fougette, I have been hearing that ABC will be rerunning the Season 4 episodes while we're waiting for the new ones.
    Thank you, Florimel. I hope you're right. I will be watching much more diligently now...
    It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got...

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;2859722;
    Not me. If the writer's strike hadn't been resolved, we would have been waiting until next February to find out what happens next. Instead, we get 5 more new episodes. So, I'm grateful that we only have to wait a month to see what happens next.

Love this show!

Marilyn

Actually, we would not have been waiting until next year. Before the strike, the episodes we have just seen were in the can, with 8 more new episodes scheduled to have been filmed. The strike prevented us from getting the remaining 8, but Lindelof and Cuse have decided to work in the story lines of those 8 episodes into the remaining 6 (or is it 5) that are currently being shot.

So, I think it is good that the key points of what was planned for will still be embraced in the remaining new episodes - but I still would have loved every minute of the 8 airing right now without breaks or repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste;2859753;
    LoL, yeah, someone loves the Mama's and the Papa's on that show, I think they were two different songs though...the one in the hatch and the one Michael kept hearing. I gotta say, I was totally stunned to see what's his face is gay. That was my shocked moment of the whole episode, I did not see that one coming.
    I thought they were two different but similar songs, too. I know the hatch song was "Make your own kind of Music" I don't know the name of the second song. I thought maybe it was a different portion of the hatch song since it was so same-sounding, but being the same artist would do that. I was shocked about the guy being gay, too.. I was like "did i see that right?"
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

"It's Getting Better" was the song playing in his car. And actually, I just checked the transcripts again, it says that it was the same song in his car and in that little hatch thing when he was opening what was supposed to be a bomb. I copied the transcripts from Lostpedia. So it was both "It's Getting Better."
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 03-23-2008 at 08:41 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD

OK, so we now have Walt resolved. He and Michael made it back to the states under assumed names and Walt lives with his grandmother, so the age thing is not going to come up as he's safe and back home and I doubt we see him again except for a glimpse like the window thing.

BUT.........

Is Walt's grandmother, the same woman that had Miles come and do the "exorcism" on her "grandson's" ghost?

Also, my feeling with Sayid outing Michael was that Sayid and Desmond are not real trusted on the ship and this could be Sayid's way of "proving" himself to the captain of the ship so they can get some answers and get on with the rescuing which is why Sayid and Desmond flew to the ship in the first place.

As for having the resources to stage the plane crash, apparantly Ben and Co. have some resources. Ben was going to pay Miles 3.2 million without blinking about it. And they are able to come and go on and off the island (and live it up when on the mainland from the looks of the hotel penthouse, food, liquor, etc.) They also hired Juliette to come work for them. I'm sure a research doctor doesn't come cheap (doesn't come in the millions either), but they seem to hire people, have a lot of resources, financing to stay and live on the island with regular food drops, a sub, all those hatches, electric plant, that fence thing to protect from the smoke monster. Supporting that island and the people on it can't be cheap. So someone has some kind of resources. How do we know that Darma or whoever doesn't have the same kind of money, etc. that Widmore has?
    So at this point, we still really don't know who staged the fake plane.

Great idea about who killed Karl and Danielle. I was wracking my brain trying to figure that one out. It c ouldn't be "the others" was what I thought and everyone else is more or less accounted for including Miles, Charlotte and Daniel from the ship. And the losties don't have silenced weapons. But it does make sense that Ben set that up. But then again, who knows. We think we get an answer and the next week, we have more questions (who staged the fake plane crash).

I don't know if the Mama's and the Papa's covered It's getting Better. But that was originally a Beatles song. I need to go back and listen to it again to see who was singing it.

And some things are just getting ridiculous. Michael can't die? Is this like that Bruce Willis movie, Unbreakable or something?
    And the Wyle E. Coyote flag on the bomb was also kind of stupid/weird. "Not Yet". Why in the hell did Ben plan it that way? Weird, weird, weird. But then again, it is Ben, the master manipulator.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2863682;
    "It's Getting Better" was the song playing in his car. And actually, I just checked the transcripts again, it says that it was the same song in his car and in that little hatch thing when he was opening what was supposed to be a bomb. I copied the transcripts from Lostpedia. So it was both "It's Getting Better."

Ooohh.. I was refering to the other hatch.. The hatch Locke found that blew up.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Oooooooh! Okay.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Also, my feeling with Sayid outing Michael was that Sayid and Desmond are not real trusted on the ship and this could be Sayid's way of "proving" himself to the captain of the ship so they can get some answers and get on with the rescuing which is why Sayid and Desmond flew to the ship in the first place.
    I agree with you, plus I think Sayid was really angry still with Michael for killing AL and Libby and turning over Sawyer, Kate and Jack to Ben.

For anyone interested: Here is a possible interesting spoiler about Ben and what he said about Widmore:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cuse and Lindelof reveal: Ben was telling a truth and a lie [about Widmore]. He is behind the freighter, but he is not there for the reason that Ben says he is. We'll know by the end of season four.

So if Desmond is not one of the O6, and he's been trying to get home to Penny, why does he stay behind on the island? Does he die?

I thought that Michael's mother looked like the woman that Miles helped as well. Was that a flash forward within a backstory somehow? Then Walt could be the one in the coffin and no one is there because of the assumed name? But Miles knew there would be cash hidden, someone (Michael?) must have told him where it would be....
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat;2864947;
    I thought that Michael's mother looked like the woman that Miles helped as well. Was that a flash forward within a backstory somehow? Then Walt could be the one in the coffin and no one is there because of the assumed name? But Miles knew there would be cash hidden, someone (Michael?) must have told him where it would be....
    It was a flashback but a more recent flashback to how Michael came to be on the Kahana. The flashback took place after he and Walt had already left the island. They moved to Manhattan and what we're led to believe is that Walt discovered what Michael did to Libby and AL (not to mention selling out Jack,Kate and Sawyer) and didn't want to talk to him anymore. Michael sent Walt to live with grandma. She was told that she could never use their real names (Michael's or Walt's) and could never tell anyone about them being survivors of Oceanic Flight 815 or the island. Michael can't live with what he's done and yet for some reason (Tom said it had something to do with the island), he can't seem to kill himself. "The island won't let you."
    I don't think that Walt is the one in the coffin. I think it's someone we haven't met yet. However, I do think it's possible that grandma is the same woman that Miles helped in his flashback.

+ Reply to Thread