+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

OK what I got out of last nights episode and the Oceanic commercial during Eli Stone is that the employees of Oceanic are actually the bad guys. First the shady lawyer comes and asks Hurley if he would like an "upgrade" to a room with a "view of the ocean". Then during the Oceanic commercial some really good looking scruffy guy keeps cutting in with "These people cannot be trusted." Looked like he could be in a chamber like the Swan and barely making contact and trying to warn everyone about Oceanic.
    So I wonder if the "rescuers" are actually from Oceanic.

When the guy who parachuted down asked Jack, "Are you Jack?" Jack didn't say anything. But in the previews for next week Jack says, "Yeah, WHo are you?" I forget what the guys reply was.

I don't think Hurley actually had contact with Jacob. The house kept appearing in front of him and wanted him to come inside but when he freaked out and shut his eyes and then fell down everything stopped and John was there standing over him.
    Last edited by CantGetNuf; 02-01-2008 at 09:36 AM.

[QUOTE=Brooks;2778698;]The guy at the end who said "Are you Jack?"...Did Jack ever identify himself? Did the guy know to look for a Jack? Perhaps Naomi said something?

NO no no ..... Jack never did identify himself other than saying I am survivor of .... and Naomi never named names, no time for her to do so.

Wow, I never even noticed that!! Thanks

I remember when Kate had the reciever and the guy asked her if she was with Jack. It didn't click then that Jack never gave him his name. Thats why I love coming here. Ya'll point out the many things I don't catch.

Jack said his name.

The entire conversation: Viewing Lost - 3x23 - Through the looking glass (II) - wikisubtitles (time: 00:36:44,590)

Yep, he did. "My name's Jack Shepard. Are you on the boat?"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jette66;2778531;
    Did anyone else get the impression that Hurley's flash forwards took place before the season finale's flash forwards of Jack and Kate? I wonder because when Jack stopped by to see Hurley at the hospital, he said he was thinking about growing a beard, and Hurley said something about "going back".
    Yup. Also, when it showed Jack making himself a drink (when he was watching Hurley's car chase on the news), he didn't look like a full-fledged alcoholic yet. When he went to play basketball with Hurley, Jack looked trim, tidy and put together (although you could tell he was worried still, especially when Hurley talked about needing to go back). In the season finale, he clearly looked like he'd seen better days. So I'm thinking that the flash forwards to come will show his decline...

Also, about the parachuter asking Jack if he was indeed Jack. That didn't surprise me--Jack is the one who was doing the majority of the communications with them. He's the only name that they knew of (that we knew)...

I cannot understand Charlie's "sacrifice." He & Desmond both could have swum up and delivered the message, so what good did it do to drown himself? I didn't understand it the first time I saw that episode, and the pop-ups last night did not shed any further light on the matter. So annoying![/QUOTE]

I don't think that Charlie could seal the door up from the outside, so he stayed in the room, and sealed to door so Desmond wouldn't drown and could warn the other survivors.
    Dreams are like rain, some fall to the earth and others make rainbows.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I've always thought that Kate may have went back to her cop husband and that's who she was referring to with Jack at the airport
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Did anyone catch this phrase last night? Someone (maybe Hurley) said the 'Oceanic 6'. That's the first time I heard that. Something? Maybe nothing??

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2778897;
    Did anyone catch this phrase last night? Someone (maybe Hurley) said the 'Oceanic 6'. That's the first time I heard that. Something? Maybe nothing??
    I just assumed that's what the media dubbed the 6 who were rescued from the island. I have no idea if that means they were the only six to be rescued...but I'm guessing so.

+ Reply to Thread