+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

Did anyone just see the Oceanic ad? I'm attempting to go to the site now. Interesting. It showed
    Click to see Spoiler:
    another plane in the ocean
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Click to see Spoiler:
    Whoopi mentioned on The View this morning that there is another plane in the ocean, supposedly Oceanic 815
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Just checked out flyoceanicair.com and if you download the press release (only works if you have Adobe Reader), there is a phone number on the bottome. I'd like to hear from someone who tries to call the number and see what it says.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2778413;
    Just checked out flyoceanicair.com and if you download the press release (only works if you have Adobe Reader), there is a phone number on the bottome. I'd like to hear from someone who tries to call the number and see what it says.
    Just tried it (1-818-460-5520)...no answer and no machine that picks up.......

And can I say how thrilled we were in the bama household to FINALLY have Lost back....great episode...lots of twists and turns....the one thing my son and I keep dwelling on
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is when Hurley told Jack (in the flash forward) that he was sorry he went with Locke and that he made a mistake....Claire and Aaron went with Locke; Rousseau, Ben, Alex, Sawyer went with Locke...did Desmond go with Locke?

I thought Charlie looked great with the shorter haircut too!
    Last edited by bbnbama; 01-31-2008 at 11:51 PM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Watch the video that plays at the beginning of opening the website. That leads you to a new site and a whole game to be started.

I am working on it already.

Did anyone else get the impression that Hurley's flash forwards took place before the season finale's flash forwards of Jack and Kate? I wonder because when Jack stopped by to see Hurley at the hospital, he said he was thinking about growing a beard, and Hurley said something about "going back". I'm sure I'm going to need to watch the episode again, but I thought it was good.

Ooops, I don't know where I got the idea that I would be watching Lost from 8-11, and that the season premiere would be two hours.

Still enjoyed the show immensely and am very glad it is back on.

Still trying to figure out who else is in the Oceanic Six besides Jack, Kate, and Hurley. Remember in the finale's flash forward with Jack and Kate at the airport, Kate mentioned how she had to get back to "him" or that she had to get back because "he" didn't know she had gone out to meet Jack. So whoever that is could be another of the Oceanic Six.

I, too, thought that Oceanic "lawyer" talking to Hurley was a fake. Glad Hurley wised up finally and asked for some sort of ID.

So far we have only seen last night's show -- to bad there aren't separate threads, but as it is I will have to post this without looking at the other replies so it doesn't spoil tonight's shows for me.

I cannot understand Charlie's "sacrifice." He & Desmond both could have swum up and delivered the message, so what good did it do to drown himself? I didn't understand it the first time I saw that episode, and the pop-ups last night did not shed any further light on the matter. So annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2778336;
    I do have a question.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    when Charlie "visited" Hurley. If he's dead and just an apparition, then how come the other patient was able to see him?
    I think that patient is part of the apparition.

The guy at the end who said "Are you Jack?"...Did Jack ever identify himself? Did the guy know to look for a Jack? Perhaps Naomi said something?

I assumed the "lawyer" was an Other.

I'm not clear what happened during Hurley's encounter with Jacob, other than scaring Hurley to death. What if anything did Jacob say?

Oh boy, back to the questions!

+ Reply to Thread