+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste;2787423;
    . . . One of my biggest questions was why did they bring gasmasks with them on the helicopter? Were they going to gas everyone like Ben did in the past?
    . . . or maybe they thought Ben might gas them. It's likely they calculated that only the canned baked beans were remaining in the Dharma food supply.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Speaking of the names of the new characters...

Michael Faraday (1791-1867)
    Michael Faraday, the discoverer of electro-magnetic induction, electro-magnetic rotations, the magneto-optical effect, diamagnetism, field theory and much else besides,

http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Bio...FaradayBio.htm

if I can post that link.

We need a physicist because of the whole electro-magnetic thing of the island (whatever blew up in the hatch).

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2787524;
    Speaking of the names of the new characters...

Michael Faraday (1791-1867)
    Michael Faraday, the discoverer of electro-magnetic induction, electro-magnetic rotations, the magneto-optical effect, diamagnetism, field theory and much else besides,

We need a physicist because of the whole electro-magnetic thing of the island (whatever blew up in the hatch).

Reaffirming my belief that all of Season 2 in the Hatch was not for nothing.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Interesting information, PWS. When I first heard that last name it seemed very familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I'd heard it before. I am wondering if that is his real name though. I thought when he was seeing the news of the plane crash on the tv, the girl behind him said, what's wrong Jeff? Maybe I wasn't paying attention closely enough, but that kind of confused me.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

I had to watch online today because it was pre-empted due to an explosion at the sugar refinery in our town. So just a quick prayer send-out to anyone who may have known anyone who was injured in the blast.

I still don't remember Jack ever telling any of the rescuers his name when he was first in contact with them. I watched the last episode again and I didn't hear him tell them who he was.

I don't have HD so was anyone able to tell if the young man in the picture at his grandmother's house is anyone we've seen before? I noticed the camera zooming in on the pictures and thought maybe the ghost had some significance (other than to shape the medium's storyline). There were other people in the pictures so maybe one of them is someone we've seen? I know with this show there is usually a reason for these little details.

I'm glad we're finally moving along on Ben's storyline. I'm actually kind of hoping he gets redeemed. There's something sad about him even though he's also brutal. I guess it's the way he was treated by his father that has me feeling sorry for him.

When Frank called the toll-free Oceanic phone number after seeing the image of the pilot, and requested to speak to a supervisor, is it just me or did the supervisor sound a lot like the Oceanic "attorney" Matthew Abaddon?
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

i though that the helicopter supposedly crashed

wasn't there an electrical storm that normally takes planes and the likes outa the sky?

or has the electrical properties of the island gone since the hatch blew up...

i didn't understand none of the flashbacks... ok the asian dude w/ the vacuum has some kind of whisperer ability. but still a wierd flashback

Faraday's flashback, i didn't understand a damn thing...he was watching tv and start bawling

The pilot flashback, really didn't see what they were trying to make a point about

and the polar bear lady, she's there to find more polar bears?

i'm confused... lemme go check some LOST expert boards for some answers

btw, i've asked this last season but has anybody confirmed if Ben knows of the existance of the smoke-monster ?

it came back up yesterday when Locke asked him

I think 6 of our Losties take off in the helicopter and leave the 4 new guys behind. If so, it will be interesting to see what kind of "Sophie's Choice" plays out as to who gets to go. They already made a big deal out of how little gas it has, so can't cram them in. The C.S. Lewis tie-in is interesting when you consider how that magical land is inaccessable except to those who know the portal. SOMEBODY must know how to get in and out of those islands because they have supplies delivered regularly!!! Was that addressed at all last year?
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

im not going through the entire thread to see if anyone mentioned this (sorry if someone did), but does anyone else think that Ben's "spy" might be michael?

+ Reply to Thread