+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season Four

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: LOST - Season Four

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2782032;
    Nobody has mentioned a very obvious Christian Shepard sitting in Jacob's chair when Hurley looked in the window of the cabin! This is confirmed after Thursday's episode, so it is neither spoiler nor speculation. John Terry was on the cast list. I think the eye of the person who jumped out in front of Hurley belongs to Locke. I think Locke may actually be Jacob, from another time.

I find it interesting that every recap episode includes the scene between Hurley and Sayid, where they catch the radio frequency that is playing "Moonlight Serenade" and Hurley says it sounds like it is coming from another time. I imagine it has been discussed that perhaps the island exists outside of the time continuum.
    WHAT? Was it Christian sitting in the chair?????
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2784024;
    If so, perhaps the plane crash was so Christian could return to the island?

elk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2783419;
    It is being speculated on the internet that it could be a child (how old?), but I thought she was checked by Juliet and found to not be pregnant. I wish QBoots was around to replay that for me. Anyone remember?
    Mike'sgirl, I remember Julliet saying Kate was pregnant. But then again, unless I have the captioning on, I tend to miss things.
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2784024;
    I'm so sorry, but I don't know how to post screencaps. Is it okay if I post a link to a LOST forum that shows a clear image? Also on there are screencaps of the eye that Hurley saw, as well as the one that Locke saw last season. They sort of look the same, but not exactly. I retract my theory that Locke is Jacob. The eye that Hurley saw looks like his own. The one that Locke saw could be Hurley's, but I think it looks more like Desmond's.

Here's the link. Please remove it if we are not allowed to post such.

Christian Shepard in Jacob's house? - MyMedia-Forum.com
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I posted the following on the Lost 3 thread several weeks ago; this one wasn't open yet. It gives some speculation on Kate and a child. I've been following the topic in Ausiello's thread and he has indicated several solutions as wrong, but the one I show below is not one of them. I know several other people came up with the same thing, so I think it may be right.

I am going to use spoiler tags for this although I am just speculating, but the following blind item tidbit came from Michael Ausiello's column. Ausiello on Lost, Grey's, Gossip Girl, Jericho and More! - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jaters will be aflutter when Kate shows romantic interest in future Jack, but it turns out there's another special person in her life already someone *** *** ** *** *****, *** ****'* **** a ******.

First part seems easy to me -- someone who was on the plane.
    Second part I struggled with, but I think it could be -- but didn't have a ticket. Someone who was on the plane but didn't have a ticket could be Aaron, who was in utero at the time.

If Claire dies and Kate takes Aaron back with her, Aaron could be the "he" Kate says will be waiting for her.

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Thank you to elk for reminding me Kate was pregnant. For some reason that did not stick with me, so it must be that the "him" she refers to at end of season 3 would be her son with Sawyer.

JFlo Very interesting, I wish I had not already deleted that episode; it would have been great to go back and review it screen by screen as I did not notice with my naked eye. That opens another unsolved mystery. I know at end of season 3 in one of the flash forwards I thought it strange that Jack told the doctor (related to Bernard) something about not being as drunk as his father and telling him to go ahead and bring him down there (when Jack wanted to do that surgery). As if his father was alive and on another floor in the hospital. What a strange island, people that die don't really die; the dead can walk amongst the living..... very strange. It really defies logic.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For those of you who are wondering who this QBoots is that the Fogies keep referring to...
    For the long time FORT Losties one of the great mysteries is what happened to QBoots, who was our total LOST maven, with what we assumed were stacks of file cabinets on all things LOST. Any question you had on anything on LOST or about a LOST actor she could answer. And she watched every episode a couple of times and saw stuff no one else did. She also recapped. It was great. Then she posted that she'd be off for a bit as she would be TV and computerless while she moved. And was never heard from again. Assuming she wasn't kidnapped by the producers and sent to the Island, these last few weeks may have given me a clue. Being forcibly removed from my favorite shows I've actually begun to discover other aspects of life again. Maybe QBoots did as well, and being of stronger character than I am, just never reattached herself again.
    Vale, QBoots... LOST isn't the same without you!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2783433;
    My point was that Desmond wouldn't have drowned. The water would not rush in so fast as to prevent them both from swimming back to the surface just as easily as Desmond was able to swim back himself. The "sacrifice" makes no sense.
    I may be wrong about this but...If Charlie hadn't closed that hatch, the loss of pressure would have made the water rush up through the main opening as well as the window that was blown open. If that happened, it wouldn't be possible for them to swim out because of the rush of water coming in.
    Dreams are like rain, some fall to the earth and others make rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2785192;
    For those of you who are wondering who this QBoots is that the Fogies keep referring to...
    For the long time FORT Losties one of the great mysteries is what happened to QBoots, who was our total LOST maven, with what we assumed were stacks of file cabinets on all things LOST. Any question you had on anything on LOST or about a LOST actor she could answer. And she watched every episode a couple of times and saw stuff no one else did. She also recapped. It was great. Then she posted that she'd be off for a bit as she would be TV and computerless while she moved. And was never heard from again. Assuming she wasn't kidnapped by the producers and sent to the Island, these last few weeks may have given me a clue. Being forcibly removed from my favorite shows I've actually begun to discover other aspects of life again. Maybe QBoots did as well, and being of stronger character than I am, just never reattached herself again.
    Vale, QBoots... LOST isn't the same without you!
    Thanks PWS! I keep thinking she is writing a great book somewhere in remote Canada, and some day she will be forced to return to a busy metropolis and will stop in at FORT and say Hi to us. We miss you QBoots!

Quote Originally Posted by kat478;2786026;
    I may be wrong about this but...If Charlie hadn't closed that hatch, the loss of pressure would have made the water rush up through the main opening as well as the window that was blown open. If that happened, it wouldn't be possible for them to swim out because of the rush of water coming in.
    I think the suggestion was that he could have closed the hatch door while stepping out of the room and been saved; but I agree with the very well written comment of ArchieFanComic as to why Charlie chose to follow through on destiny and save everyone.

+ Reply to Thread