+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1106

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3220734;
    I know Sci-Fi is running the shows from season one on TV now. But I can't figure out if they will be all caught up by the time ABC runs the new season in Feb. 09. Anyone have any ideas?

I would really like to re-watch last season prior to the new season so my memory is nice and refreshed when the new season starts.
    Last season will be out on DVD for rental and/or purchase on December 9th, which would give you time to catch up.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Thanks Florimel, maybe Santa will put it in my stocking.

I know in the past ABC did run the previous season leading up to the new season, so I was wondering if that would be the case this year.

It can be pre-ordered now on Amazon.com. I put my order in around the beginning of September.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3220713;
    In the latest issue of TV Guide (October 20-26th) it had a few tidbits. I couldn't find a link so I'll just type what they had:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Damon Lindelof states "We've seen several bear cages but none of the polar bears are accounted for."
    I was surprised when I saw that mentioned in TV Guide, because I distinctly remembered Sawyer shooting one in the first season I think. Maybe Damon should watch the first season again
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3221356;
    I was surprised when I saw that mentioned in TV Guide, because I distinctly remembered Sawyer shooting one in the first season I think. Maybe Damon should watch the first season again
    Hmmm...I had forgot about that one....good memory Mike'sgirl.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3221412;
    Hmmm...I had forgot about that one....good memory Mike'sgirl.......
    How could you forget that one? That's back when nothing seemed to make sense...polar bears in the tropics??? That was one of our first big hints that there was something very weird about the island, that it wasn't just going to be a crash on an island Robinson Crusoe thing.

Found this online. There is a clip of previews for the next season. Nothing really spoilerish, just action-packed LOST stuff!

Lost Footage Found! Get a Sneak Peek at the New Season - E! Online

Oh, Lost, how we've missed you. And now finally, a little morsel of new goodness!

Yes, this is a real promo for Lost season five, premiering in 2009 on ABC.
    Yes, it has new footage—including Oceanic Six members on the warpath and a shirtless Sawyer in the jungle.
    And yes, you're going to watch it, and if you are a fan, join us in the comments to let us know what you think...
    Anyone else counting the days 'til the new season?

Yep...I'm doing the happy dance

I'm excited we are starting to get previews!!!!!

ETA: Just found a link to a article that Dominic Monaghan will be on an episode of "Chuck"........

Charlie on Chuck!

In what marks his first major TV gig since Lost, Dominic Monaghan has signed on to guest-star on NBC's Chuck as -- stop me if this sounds familiar -- a free-spirited British rock star targeted for death by a shadowy group of evildoers. And the similarities to his Lost alter ego Charlie don't end there. Well, actually, yes, they do. "This is a very, very different kind of character," insists executive producer Josh Schwartz of Monaghan's metalhead, who makes an in-store appearance at Buy More and ends up getting entangled in one of Chuck's spy games. "He's a lunatic in the best sense of the word. And there's no heroin [addiction]." Monaghan's participation is only half the Feb. 2 episode's sell: It also will air partly in 3-D, piggybacking on NBC's 3-D Super Bowl stunt. (The network will broadcast the big game the night before.) Aside from the cool factor of seeing himself in 3-D, what drew Monaghan to the role? Did he have any hesitation about channeling someone who, at least on paper, so closely resembles Charlie? And might his tube return be the precursor to another Lost comeback? Hmmm….Sounds like the set-up to an exclusive Q&A with Dominic Monaghan. Scratch that. It is the set-up to an exclusive Q&A with Dominic Monaghan.

AUSIELLO: Welcome back to TV. Why now and why Chuck?
    DOMINIC MONAGHAN: I wanted to work with Josh Schwartz. I've been wanting to be in business with him for a long time. My agent got me more and more interested in his work and his background and his sensibilities and we've been looking for a way to [connect] for a while now. He's my age, he's smart and cool and, obviously, extremely invested in the industry. He's a comic book fan, he's a movie fan, he's a big fan of TV and gives it a lot of respect. It's the same reason I wanted to work on Lost. I walked into a meeting with Damon Lindelof and J.J. Abrams and really considered those two people to be the real future of television.

Your Chuck character, Tyler Martin, sounds strangely familiar…
    He is an English rock star, so obviously there are similarities [to Charlie]. But this is a comedic role. Charlie was not incredibly comedic on purpose. I think Charlie had funny moments, but Charlie was quite tortured and into meth. The guy that I play on Chuck is just an out-and-out lunatic. If you were to look up "definitive rock star" in the dictionary, there would be a picture of him. But there was definitely a little trepidation. I never want to play the same thing twice.

What persuaded you to do it?
    After meeting Josh Schwartz and reading the script, I realized that Charlie could never be this person. Charlie would not be a fan of Tyler. Charlie got into rock and roll for the music and to try and help himself in a therapeutic way. And I think Tyler got into rock and roll because he realizes that that's the easiest way to get free flights around the world. He's like Charlie in a hallucinogenic dream. He's like what Charlie would be in his most brilliant moment, but Tyler is like that all the time. So I thought it might be something that would tickle people to see.

When are you returning to Lost?
    That's more of a question for Damon Lindelof. I don't really have a huge amount of control over that. I had a great time on the show, and I think Charlie is a character that is definitely missed. I know a lot of people on the show -- myself included -- get asked a lot of questions about when he's coming back. The general public seems to think he's on his way back at some point. But that's something for Damon to answer. All I can really say is if it was the right thing, of course I'd go back.

Do you still watch the show?
    I watch it here and there. It's not as simple for me to watch it as it used to be, because, obviously, being on the show, I felt it was needed for me to watch it just to stay in that zone. Obviously, it's not as essential for me to watch it. But of course I know what's going on
    Last edited by bbnbama; 10-24-2008 at 12:49 AM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Lost Gets a Premiere Date!
    Today 4:21 PM PST by Kristin Dos Santos

ART STREIBER/BOB D'AMICO

Our prayers have been answered! ABC has just confirmed to me that Lost has received an official premiere date for season five, and even better, it's a smidgen earlier than expected.

On Wednesday, Jan. 21, Lost returns with a three-hour (you heard me, three-hour!) premiere. "Because You Left" and "The Lie" will air back-to-back, following a recap of the first four seasons (for the very few people who aren't already addicted and/or obsessed).

So what does this mean for ABC's Wednesday-night lineup?

After the Lost extravaganza premiere, the series will continue on Wednesday nights at 9. Reps at ABC have told me that a decision on new time slots for Private Practice and possibly Pushing Daisies (pleeease?) will be announced next week.

Episodes three through six are as follows: "Jughead," "The Little Prince," "The Place Is Death" and "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham."

This news comes on the heels of the casting scoop from earlier today about the part of a Lost man's lover.

By chance, anyone excited to find out where the Island went?

OMG... I'm so excited!!!! My son is beyond thrilled since I told him!

Now I've got actual series premiere dates for both Lost and American Idol....all is right in bb's world....

+ Reply to Thread