+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

A son for Kate and Sawyer. Interesting. But why would she leave a child in a house alone? Unless she's married to someone else now and he's at home with the child.
    As an aside I had to share this with you guys. I had the strangest dream regarding LOST last night. In the dream, I was one of the survivors who made it off the island. I was in a big building waiting to speak with someone and I suddenly saw everyone going frantic and running towards one room. Everyone started embracing and I clearly saw Ekko. We found out that the whole time, the island was government run and that the deaths were faked. Everyone who was thought to be dead (Charlie, Ekko, AL, Libby, etc..) were secretly removed from the island and brought to this government facility. Is that the weirdest? Of course I don't think that's what's really going on but it was just so vivid I had to share it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2782987;
    A son for Kate and Sawyer. Interesting. But why would she leave a child in a house alone? Unless she's married to someone else now and he's at home with the child.
    Or she could have a nanny. From the looks of things, Kate is doing pretty well in the future. She drives a BMW, and I think I read on Kristin's blog on the E Network, that the area code and telephone exchange that Jack dials to reach her, is from a wealthy area of LA. Who knows what kind of deal she struck.

Funny dream! I have had numerous LOST dreams, all of them terrifying.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2782997;
    From the looks of things, Kate is doing pretty well in the future.
    I think each of the Ocean 6 probably had a huge settlement with the airlines. It would explain Jack's Friday flights all over the world.

LG.

Actually Jack explained the Friday flights himself in the finale last year, that as part of their settlement the survivors were all given "lifetime free passes" to fly on their airline for free as much as they want, thus costing Jack nothing to fly around, hoping to crash back on the island.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Have they given any indication how far forward the flash forwards are??

As for the "secret" we know it has to do with the island and the people there (survivors, others) but the question is what kind of deal did the 6 have to make. Just not telling about the island wouldnt' be enough and anyone on the island that wanted to leave would have agreed to it so there has to be more to it. Hummmmm

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2782929;
    Sorry if this has been said previously...

I was wondering why Kate would be so eager to get off the island when she would probably go straight to jail, and then it dawned on me...she must think she may be pregnant. Could the "he" Kate has to get back to in the flashforward, be she and Sawyer's baby boy??
    It is being speculated on the internet that it could be a child (how old?), but I thought she was checked by Juliet and found to not be pregnant. I wish QBoots was around to replay that for me. Anyone remember?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2783419;
    It is being speculated on the internet that it could be a child (how old?), but I thought she was checked by Juliet and found to not be pregnant. I wish QBoots was around to replay that for me. Anyone remember?
    I think you are correct. But wasn't there some question at the time regarding whether or not Juliet was telling the truth? They do such a good job of playing up the questions of whether or not Juliet can be trusted and whose side she is on tha I'm not sure we can take what she's said / done as evidence of much.

I cannot understand Charlie's "sacrifice." He & Desmond both could have swum up and delivered the message, so what good did it do to drown himself? I didn't understand it the first time I saw that episode, and the pop-ups last night did not shed any further light on the matter. So annoying!
    Quote Originally Posted by kat478;2778817;
    I don't think that Charlie could seal the door up from the outside, so he stayed in the room, and sealed to door so Desmond wouldn't drown and could warn the other survivors.
    My point was that Desmond wouldn't have drowned. The water would not rush in so fast as to prevent them both from swimming back to the surface just as easily as Desmond was able to swim back himself. The "sacrifice" makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2783433;
    My point was that Desmond wouldn't have drowned. The water would not rush in so fast as to prevent them both from swimming back to the surface just as easily as Desmond was able to swim back himself. The "sacrifice" makes no sense.
    While I totally agree with this, I think the reason Charlie shut the door was because Desmond had several visions of Charlie dying in different ways and each time Charlie was saved, Desmond continued to have another vision of him dying some other way. When he had the last vision of him drowning and it was to save Claire, I think Charlie didn't want to take any chances of that not happening. Even though he could have safely swam away, he might have been afraid that by changing Desmond's vision, it would somehow keep Claire and Aaron from being rescued. Plus, chances were good that Desmond could continue to have visions of Charlie dying and maybe Charlie was just tired of worrying about it.
    That's my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2783521;
    While I totally agree with this, I think the reason Charlie shut the door was because Desmond had several visions of Charlie dying in different ways and each time Charlie was saved, Desmond continued to have another vision of him dying some other way. When he had the last vision of him drowning and it was to save Claire, I think Charlie didn't want to take any chances of that not happening. Even though he could have safely swam away, he might have been afraid that by changing Desmond's vision, it would somehow keep Claire and Aaron from being rescued. Plus, chances were good that Desmond could continue to have visions of Charlie dying and maybe Charlie was just tired of worrying about it.
    That's my take on it.
    well said Archiecomic. That's exactly my take on it, too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread