+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1106

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3188131;
    Lost premieres on SciFi channel September 15th, I think it would be fun to rewatch the show again from the present perspective and am thinking of adding it to my DVR. Not sure yet if it will conflict with anything else I will be viewing. Anyone else planning to watch again?
    I would if I didn't own all the available boxed sets. I already have the new on one pre-order. It comes out December 9, I think.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Wait! SciFi? Does this mean no ABC???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3191237;
    Wait! SciFi? Does this mean no ABC???
    I think that would be a rerun of the series from the start... I think ABC is pretty committed to finish the thing, especially since they know exactly how long it has to run.

Phew! Yeah. ABC has a premiere of early 2009 so I'm guessing January or February.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3188131;
    Lost premieres on SciFi channel September 15th, I think it would be fun to rewatch the show again from the present perspective and am thinking of adding it to my DVR. Not sure yet if it will conflict with anything else I will be viewing. Anyone else planning to watch again?
    It is my understanding that SciFi will start with Season 1.

New seasons will only air on ABC, January of 2009 & 2010........ so sorry for any confusion. I thought mentioning that I would re-watch the show, implied prior seasons, I apologize to anyone mislead by my comment.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

One of the things I like most about the Sci-Fi channel is that they will regularly take good shows such as Lost, Farscape, Firefly, etc., and run them from the beginning for new people to watch and fans to rewatch. I found Firefly, which I had not previously heard of, that way. I watched it on Sci Fi, then bought the series and the movie, Serenity.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3191647;
    It is my understanding that SciFi will start with Season 1.
    that's what my dvr says ... it starts on 9/15!!! yay!

I think ABC is also re-running the first season as well - beginning this weekend. My DVR claims Lost will be airing the Pilot episode at 11:00pm (CDT) on Sat 09/13 and next episode immediately after that. I also see that CW plans to air the pilot as well on Saturday at an earlier time of 9:00 pm CDT. Since I've already set to record the SciFi airing I will stick with that.
    I have Directv so I do not know if same will be available through Dish or cable. just FYI
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Did anyone see "Matthew Abbadon" (the mysterious black guy from the last 3 episodes of Season 4) on Fringe last night?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3194934;
    Did anyone see "Matthew Abbadon" (the mysterious black guy from the last 3 episodes of Season 4) on Fringe last night?
    Sure did. I wonder if he'll be doing double duty on both shows. I think it would be possible since Abbadon appears in the "real world" portions, not on the island and probably isn't required to shoot in Hawaii.

+ Reply to Thread