+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 111 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1106

Thread: LOST - Season Four

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: LOST - Season Four

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3163162;
    What do they mean by a European woman? It could be the British/Irish/Scottish/Wesh type, the Mediterranean (French, Spansh, Italian, Greek) The Scandinavian (Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian), the Baltic (Lativan, Lithuanian/Estonian) Russian, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Austrian, Swiss, and others I've left out. Still, the producers have mostly done well with casting choices. I'll leave it to them although I have a few ideas in mind for a charming tough guy.
    Well...not East Asian, South Asian, African or Latin American... and with a non-US/Canada accent?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3177638;
    I've been hearing this for several days now and trying to block it from my mind. I have heard that it is for only one episode and fervently hope that is true so I can avoid taking any anti-nausea medication.

A couple of posts back, I said I was with Lost's casting choices except for a few. I will have to hope that they have a good reason for doing this (some important back story) and that it will not last long.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Its funny when I saw that article Florimel because you were one of the first people I thought about because of your signature line!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Click to see Spoiler:
    Well, I guess it is me standing alone again, because I was never bothered by AL. I wasn't upset when she was let go because it was obvious she needed to put some attention on getting her personal life back in order. But, her character was one of my favorites from the Tailee's. I love Bernard and am glad he survived to be with Rose. But, Ana Lucia was a tough woman whose character grew on me through out the show.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I can't recall if anyone mentioned this before, but as my son and I are rewatching Season 3 while waiting for the Season 4 DVD, he noticed the name of the company in Portland that Juliet went to for her recruitment was Mittelos Bioscience. We realized that Mittelos anagrams to Lost Time or Time Lost. That may have been one of the earliest hints that time travel was a key component.

Amazing what you can pick up on second or third watch.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Very cool, Florimel! (And son!)

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3180935;
    I can't recall if anyone mentioned this before, but as my son and I are rewatching Season 3 while waiting for the Season 4 DVD, he noticed the name of the company in Portland that Juliet went to for her recruitment was Mittelos Bioscience. We realized that Mittelos anagrams to Lost Time or Time Lost. That may have been one of the earliest hints that time travel was a key component.

Amazing what you can pick up on second or third watch.
    That is cool - as soon as I saw the bolded Mittelos I read "time lost" which I had never noticed before. I guess seeing it bolded made it very easy to read... Thanks for mentioning it!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Lost premieres on SciFi channel September 15th, I think it would be fun to rewatch the show again from the present perspective and am thinking of adding it to my DVR. Not sure yet if it will conflict with anything else I will be viewing. Anyone else planning to watch again?
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Someone needs to set up a new thread for the new season!

+ Reply to Thread