+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 111 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1106

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

My husband said he also saw Jorge Garcia in a short film called "Time's Up" which I guess you can find on youtube. Here's the ironic thing about the movie "Whisper" with Josh Holloway. His character in this movie is just like his character on LOST. He's an ex-con. Couldn't they think of a different kind of role for him? Is that all he's good for is playing ex-cons? I'd like to see him play....hmmm....gosh, I actually can't think of anything else he could play that would fit him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Does the 2001 movied titled "The Others" count? LOL

MRD

I saw Ethan and one of the "others", can't remember which one in World Trade Center recently.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, of course Daniel Dae Kim was a prominent 3 piece suit type baddie on Angel over at least one season. With, of course, perfect English, so it was odd at first to see him in LOST.

Well my guy Matthew Fox, was in Party of Five, one episode of Wings (as I recall I think), An early 90's movie called My Boyfriend's Back, TV show Haunted and my favorite movie with him was "We Are Marshall" with Matthew McConaughy.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Josh Holloway was also in an Aerosmith video with Alicia Silverstone...he played a hot young guy who flirts with her only to...steal her purse! Maybe that is the only role they'll give him.

The first time I saw Daniel Dae Kim was on one of those shows--NYPD Blue or Law & Order. He played an young Korean American guy whose father was killed. His dad owned a small shop in an urban area and DDK's character put out a reward for information leading to the arrest of his dad's murderer. He wasn't that likeable in the role--he played a racist.

I saw Yunjin Kim in a Korean film called "Shiri." She was excellent in it playing a bada-s!

And I liked Matthew Fox as "Charlie" on "Party of Five," even though his character was a little whiny...

I guess we're skipping the obvious - Dom Monahan in LOTR, but I also saw him in the BBC series Hetty Wainthrop Investigates with Patricia Routledge.

Another obvious one is Terry O'Quinn in Alias, but he had a long and successful career before Lost. Also, Naveen Andrews in Bride and Prejudice.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Lois, that is funny about Josh Holloway in the aerosmith video!

I remember Terry O'Quinn playing some psychopath in one of those "Stepfather" movies, where he marries a widow with children. He is totally creepy in it. The kids don't like him, think he is odd. The wife/mother doesn't realize until it is practically too late. Then he meets his demise.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3096859;
    Lois, that is funny about Josh Holloway in the aerosmith video!

I remember Terry O'Quinn playing some psychopath in one of those "Stepfather" movies, where he marries a widow with children. He is totally creepy in it. The kids don't like him, think he is odd. The wife/mother doesn't realize until it is practically too late. Then he meets his demise.
    That's the first time I saw him (Terry) as well! He was so incredibly creepy!!!! I think Shelly Hack played his wife.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3096802;
    I guess we're skipping the obvious - Dom Monahan in LOTR, but I also saw him in the BBC series Hetty Wainthrop Investigates with Patricia Routledge.
    Yes, and in one memorable episode of Hetty Wainthrop Investigates he dresses up as a woman, complete with blonde wig and miniskirt.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread