+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1106

Thread: LOST - Season Four

FORT Fogey

Re: LOST - Season Four

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3057880;
    Ben can't have moved the island before. Dharma was dropping food & supplies on a regular basis.
    THat is an excellent observation! Although Ben did seem awful aware of the implications of moving the island. How would he know not only where to go but what to do and what the implications were?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Just a thought, but when the island moved how do we know that part of the ocean around it didn't go with it. From the helicopter you wouldn't be able to tell if the water moved too. Or the people in the water.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, that's my hope---that Jin got picked up by Daniel et al. and the boat made it back to the island or close enough to be sucked into wherever the island went.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I just can't imagine leaving Daniel out in the ocean floating around with the survivors he was trying to rescue. That's a real loose end if it happens. TPTB have to have a better plan than that.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Where's the discussion on season Three?

I just bumped the thread to the front page so you could see it.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-18-2008 at 05:46 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;3064357;
    I just can't imagine leaving Daniel out in the ocean floating around with the survivors he was trying to rescue. That's a real loose end if it happens. TPTB have to have a better plan than that.
    Well, we don't actually know at this point whether he survives the explosion - (rocky water, dingy, water/waves coming over the edge, possible sinking) but assuming he does; I would think that the logical explanation would be Daniel and the rest would be useful to the island still, and may be able to find their way back.

I hope they haven't forgotten him, I want to see him reunite with Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3066733;
    Well, we don't actually know at this point whether he survives the explosion - (rocky water, dingy, water/waves coming over the edge, possible sinking) but assuming he does; I would think that the logical explanation would be Daniel and the rest would be useful to the island still, and may be able to find their way back.

I hope they haven't forgotten him, I want to see him reunite with Charlotte.
    He has to survive- wasn't he in a flash forward at home watching TV with his wife? Or was that scene before he got on the boat.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

CCL

^ Wasn't that when he was watching the scenes of the Oceanic crash on tv? So that wasn't a flash-forward. None of the rescuers have had a flash-forward that I recall.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3067163;
    ^ Wasn't that when he was watching the scenes of the Oceanic crash on tv? So that wasn't a flash-forward. None of the rescuers have had a flash-forward that I recall.
    I believe D & L referred to that as a flashback, so yes that was my take on it.

That was not his wife (babymay), but his caretaker. I think he may have had a breakdown of some sort. Thank goodness Desmond ended up being his stabilizing contact. I can't remember what it was called but Penny saved Desmond from loosing it, and Desmond was that time travel stabilizer for Daniel.

It was my understanding that Daniel was recruited by Widmore's group after the scene where he was watching the details about the crash on the TV. Along the same time line that Lapidus was watching the recovery of the fake crash site.

+ Reply to Thread