+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1106

Thread: LOST - Season Four

Re: LOST - Season Four

Quote Originally Posted by pseudo;3057771;
    The Scene with Ben in Widmores room was in the future making Keamy's warning ring hollow or it put Ben on extra high alert and he was/is able to stay one step ahead of him. Maybe that's what the whole Ben is sending out assassins thing is about. Widmore had ties to Dharma, (but then so did Paik industries). Maybe after Ben gassed the Dharma boys he hid the island the first time from Widmore and the original Dharma group.
    Ben can't have moved the island before. Dharma was dropping food & supplies on a regular basis.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Plus, BEN can't have moved the island before because he was still ON it. Remember he said if someone moves the island, they can never return to it?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3058014;
    Plus, BEN can't have moved the island before because he was still ON it. Remember he said if someone moves the island, they can never return to it?
    Although Ben has been known to lie...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And someone else, since exiled, could have moved the island before, which is why Ben is sure you can't come back if you do that... But I agree, Dharma still seemed to know where the island was (food drops) even if Widmore didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3058014;
    True, unless he is lying. I wonder how he plans to get the O6 plus Locke/Bentham back on the island if he can't return to it? Hmmm, maybe he plans to take them back through by reversing the way he left through the out hole and just watch them go inside?

Darn! I put this in the Season 2 thread by mistake. If one of the moderators would remove it from there, that would be great.

I wonder if its possible that Widmore moved the island and that's why he's trying to find a way back. Just a thought.

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3058729;
    Darn! I put this in the Season 2 thread by mistake. If one of the moderators would remove it from there, that would be great.

I wonder if its possible that Widmore moved the island and that's why he's trying to find a way back. Just a thought.

I guess a good question is, who has been dropping off food under the title Dharma initiative? It is possible that every so often Ben's people were airlifting it over to keep the castaways alive?????? But, they had been dropping off the food initially for Kalvin and Desmond I think, (kept it up because someone was pushing the button). But, it still looks like they get regular food drops (Miles and Rose discussion over the peanuts). If Widmore is connected to Dharma, then he knew where the island was up until the time Ben moved it.

I guess those people on the island are in for a big surprise now that there will no longer be food drops.........

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oooo wow, good point--no more food drops! They better hope that Jin, son of fisherman, made it back there!

LG.

Keamey's dying words to Ben and Ben's response about finding Widmore first were already alluded to in a flashforward. I can't remember which episode, but we do see Ben showing up at Widmore's house and surprising him (and his wife, I think) in bed, didn't we? In the scene he talks his way past a doorman at a fancy condo or apartment building and lets himself in. I just remember thinking "don't let Ben find Penny" but I really don't care what Ben and Widmore do to each other.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3059446;
    Oooo wow, good point--no more food drops! They better hope that Jin, son of fisherman, made it back there!
    Well, I was hoping that Jin would swim to the island like Sawyer did at first too; but since the island has moved - it might be hard for him. Hopefully, he will be rescued by Daniel, and the other island people in the dingy that was en route to the ship.

If the island needs Jin, Daniel, etc; then I guess it will find a way to retrieve him.

LG. I don't remember Widmore being in bed with someone, that could just be that my focus was more on what was going on between he and Ben though.

Right now, all I care about is for Desmond and Penny to stay in hiding. At first, I thought that when Jack had said goodbye to Desmond on Penny's ship and said "Don't let him find you Desmond" I assumed he just meant Widmore. But now, who knows
    Did Ben release just the Oceanic flight from the island in the deal made with Kate/Sayid & Richard to rescue Ben from Keamy? Was it known & understood that Desmond would leave also?

It is hard to read what TPTB are trying to give us sometimes. Clues that are simple, turn out to be complicated sometimes, or is it just us making it that way

+ Reply to Thread