+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Moment Of Truth

Re: The Moment Of Truth

Geez, this girl is a real piece of work. She starts off lying right off the bat before the first question by telling Mark she's always been beautiful from the inside out. When someone has to say that, they aren't.

And every time she opens her mouth, all I can think about is what a delusional, rude, bitch she is.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I've never seen this show, but I was wondering if it is staged or what? I notice it is in the non-reality section?

LG.

game shows are an iffy category, as they aren't really "reality" shows and they aren't traditional scripted fare either.

I feel bad for Mark L. Wahlberg everytime I watch this show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh, yay! I actually remembered without prompting that tonight's the night this is aired (well, in another 75 minutes here).
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I'm home late, hope I haven't missed too much. I'm hooked on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2870973;
    I'm home late, hope I haven't missed too much. I'm hooked on this show.
    Me too. As Robert Colbert said about this show, it's like having a tv audience watch you get drunk at the family Thanksgiving. (Colbert occasionally shows a clip from the show)

The last guy was a dirt bag.

Unk, when the show ends, can you let me know how well he did? I'm one of those types who loves to read the last page of a book first, love to know the ending of a movie first, so I can enjoy them more. So I'd like to know how he did as I begin watching, to enjoy it more.

It starts here in about 5 minutes.

Thanks Unk

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2871239;
    Unk, when the show ends, can you let me know how well he did?
    In case someone doesn't want to know
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He dropped out after $100,000. The woman they show in the previews doesn't finish until next week on the finale and it looks juicy as hell. They say join us next week as she destroys her marriage one question at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2871312;
    In case someone doesn't want to know
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He dropped out after $100,000. The woman they show in the previews doesn't finish until next week on the finale and it looks juicy as hell. They say join us next week as she destroys her marriage one question at a time.
    Thanks, Unk!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Those previews for the next week always get me hooked in, even though I figure this show is a given for destroying relationships one question at a time, unless their spouses, parents, and friends are all in on a scam, anyway, lol

+ Reply to Thread