+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Moment Of Truth

Re: The Moment Of Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2814876;
    You slay me! That is too funny. I do believe your analysis is probably right. I'm sure she'll get an offer to do Playboy and she'll try to stretch out her 1 second of fame...
    Thank you, thank you, Lois. (and you're probably right, she's probably already got her casting agent working on Playboy, though perhaps Hustler might be more her style )
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2814876;
    You slay me! That is too funny. I do believe your analysis is probably right. I'm sure she'll get an offer to do Playboy and she'll try to stretch out her 1 second of fame...
    On a similar line of thought, as long as she is on her current Hollywood "career path", I don't think 1 second is the only thing she will be streching in the near future .

Quote Originally Posted by skynet5000;2818139;
    On a similar line of thought, as long as she is on her current Hollywood "career path", I don't think 1 second is the only thing she will be streching in the near future .
    Oh my
    Was ‘Moment of Truth’ couple in cahoots? - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com
    CYA

I remember seeing Mark (the host) on some show --- sorry, I don't remember which one, right now --- and he said that as the group of them were going off the stage, he went over and said to them how sorry he was. At which point, the husband (Frank) said something to the effect of:

"And we were SO close to that money!"

At that point, Mark said that all he could think was: "Not MY value system!"

Looks like Mr. Baby Face is just as big a skank as his wife, and WAS faking his reactions for the camera.

From what I understand, as of right now, those two are still together.

If they are, they sure as hell deserve each other.

Absolutely disgusting.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I had read somewhere they had split up, but honestly nothing about this gross pair would surprise me. I'm sure they're still together and they greatly deserve each other. They're both totally fake and the entire family seems pretty messed up. At the very least, I have to agree with the host, they definitely do not have anywhere near the values I do.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2821098;
    I had read somewhere they had split up, but honestly nothing about this gross pair would surprise me. I'm sure they're still together and they greatly deserve each other. They're both totally fake and the entire family seems pretty messed up. At the very least, I have to agree with the host, they definitely do not have anywhere near the values I do.
    I read that they had split up as well, but that apparently the woman wanted to get back together and the guy didn't (shocking). I'm thinking, you've cheated on him, loved another guy on your wedding day, and would get back together with your ex if he asked, and you want to get back together with your husband?? I want to say I read this in the NY Post, but I'm not positive.

I'm obviously in the minority. For one, I am neither shocked nor disgusted that they were only in it for the money. Uhhhh... duh. Why else would any one go on a show like this? I even buy her line about coming clean being more important, with qualifications. I'm sure it does feel good to air out some of the crap she's been holding on to, and I have no doubt her husband would have some either that she's no angel (and he probably isn't either.)

That brings me to the next part that probably puts me in the minority here, that I can accept people as flawed. We humans are sick, complicated little animals. Everyone has secrets, and everyone has flaws. People lie, people cheat, people screw around. Just because a person can claim they haven't screwed around on a spouse doesn't mean that person is somehow better than someone who has. After all, isn't voyeurism consider a personality flaw by some? And what is television but the highest form of voyeurism obtainable? Shows like this are a guilty pleasure, with an emphasis on guilty.

Personally, I hope she is able to not only resolve her issues, but to one day be able to love herself, and find someone who she can love and who will love her back unconditionally.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Regular

I watched the first two episodes, and they were both boring, haven't watched this since.

Tonight's show is supposed to be a good one too. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2825989;
    Tonight's show is supposed to be a good one too. We'll see.
    Define "good".

Time to flip.

All I know is that this HOST is a stinkin' liar himself, with those little bits about how he didn't want last week's show to air. Of course he did. Dude's gone down in TV history now.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread