+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: The Moment Of Truth

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: The Moment Of Truth

What I don't understand is...why did she get married to the baby-faced boy cop if she was still in love with her exboyfriend? They'd only been married for 2 years and she already cheated on him? For all we know, maybe he was doing the same to her. But still...why get married if you have unresolved issues? I just don't understand that mentality...

I don't think anyone understood her rationale, or lack thereof. The family really seemed to like her husband. Especially the father. She's very lucky she's got a family that supports her.

Whoever said they cracked up laughing when she washed out on the money . . .

You guys are NOT Lone Rangers. I almost fell off the couch howling in glee. I mean, earlier on, she says "It's not about the money!", but the look of shock on her face (and the running eyeliner) gave the lie to that when she messed up on the 200K question and had to leave without a dime.

Fake? Real?

Who knows?

If it was fake, then they ALL deserve Oscars, and God has TRULY blessed them with talent.

If it was real, then that woman needs some serious, SERIOUS help. I don't think I've EVER seen such a cold-blooded display in my life.

Also, I kept my eyes and ears on the host, Mark. Maybe some of you saw it differently, but I believe that if he could've gotten away with it, he would've shouted at her: "I'm TRYING to tell you to STOP! Why don't you take the money and RUN?" I seem to recall, just before asking her another of those awful questions, him reminding her she could stop or go on, she opted to go on, and he said something to her like: "OK. If you want it, I'm gonna give it to you!" I picked up on the TONE of his voice as he said that to her. At one point, I even seem to recall him saying to her that he COULDN'T get her to stop, to which she replied: "No."

Also, his little disclaimer at the beginning of the show where he said that if HIS vote had counted, the episode would not be airing (or something to that effect). I can't remember seeing anything like that before from a show host.

That spoke VOLUMES to me.

And yes, I found her Daddy to be disgustingly creepy, too.
    Last edited by ness; 02-26-2008 at 10:28 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

She says her husband knew everything already. What a sleazy family IMO

'Moment of Truth' wife claims it was all for the money
    CYA

Thank you for the article, Bunny. It does not sound like the marriage will survive. Not sure how it actually could.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

The husband is 24. That I can see. But she says she's 26. In what...dog years? I would've put her at 36 at the youngest...that should've been one of the questions asked on the lie detector: "Are you really 26?"

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2811874;
    I would love to know what happened to them. I don't see how that marriage could survive. Had I been her husband I would have walked off the stage, unless he already knew this stuff and was just faking it for this show.
    I knew it!

I got the impression when she said it was about getting things in the open that she wanted out of everything in her life and figured this was a good way to get out of a bad marriage and away from a creepy dad and if she could do it with money, even better. Frank the husband came across as controlling and mean and her dad just creeped me out. I was thinking she didn't have the nerve to say these things to them in private for whatever reason and was saying them on tv for 'backup' or something.

I hate that I watched! I do love Mark (not the Marky) Wahlberg now that he came out and said what he did about how it goes against what he would show and the way he tried so hard to get her to stop.
    Wag more, bark less

Looking at their pics together, I do have to say I believe their ages as given... him 24, her 26. I think the reason they seem so much further apart is because he at 24 has one of those infamous baby faces in a big way, and she at 26 is 26 in Lindsey Lohan years, where because of being a slut and heavy drinker/smoker/drugger she looks 10-20 years older than she is.

So you put the baby face and the Lohan face together, and they do look more than 2 years apart, but I believe them. I found it interesting that she said her casting agent called her about being on the show. Casting agent. Yet another mactress looking to play a part on tv.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2814727;
    because of being a slut and heavy drinker/smoker/drugger she looks 10-20 years older than she is.
    You slay me! That is too funny. I do believe your analysis is probably right. I'm sure she'll get an offer to do Playboy and she'll try to stretch out her 1 second of fame...

+ Reply to Thread